Chapter 33. Downstairs.

It's all coming back to me. The last night. I was so drunk! He was too. I gotta admit, he is a lot nicer, when he's drunk. I don't know why I did this. Why him? To be honest, I would've been happier with anybody, even Julian. But no, it has to be him! 

I try to crawl out of his grip, but he's too strong. Great. I'm stuck in his arms. Maybe I should wake him up somehow. But how? No, I know it's no use. He is a heavy sleeper, I know that. I think I'm stuck here until he wakes up.

It's been half an hour now. I've tried everything: Yelling, punching, screaming. Nothing. He sleeps like a baby sloth. Wait. He is opening his eyes. Quickly, I turn my back to him.

"Hey, baby, how did you sleep?" A sleepy voice asks me. Damn, that's sexy. Wait. No! Eww!

"Good, until I woke up and saw you," I hiss.

"Alissa? You?" He falls out from the bed.

"Yes, Erik, it's me," I say.

He quickly gets back in the bed, under the blanket. "How drunk was I?" He asks.

"I don't know, but deciding by that you are in a bed with me, I would say, you were very freaking drunk," I say.

"Well, I guess I can say you know your stuff," He smirks.

"No, Erik, no, we're never ever gonna talk about this. It never happened," I say angrily. To be honest, last night was amazing, but I can't admit that to Erik! No!

"But it happened. We both know that," he says cockily.

"Where are our clothes, by the way?" I ask him.

He gives me a huge smirk and then, says the most awful word of them all: "Downstairs."

"No! Go them then!" I shout.

"Why would I? If you want your clothes, you go get them. Oh, and by the way, the blanket stays in the bed," he smirks again. Ohh. He is enjoying this. Damn you, Erik!

"Fine. I'm gonna stay here then," I say.

"Ohh, I have all day," he grins. "But can you handle me?"

"Oh, whatever. We had sex, you've seen me naked. I'm going downstairs," I say.

"Oh, are you? I'm not seeing you going." Why is he doing this?

"As you said, I have all day. I'll go when I want to," I say to him.

And he just answers with: "Fine," I was waiting for an "amazing" comeback or something like that.

We are been like this for about 10 minutes now. Just staring at the wall. Not talking. Suddenly, I hear the worst thing ever in this situation. My phone. It's ringing. And it's downstairs. Of course.

"I think you should get that," Erik smirks to me.

"You asshat," I say and storm out of the room and downstairs. I quickly crab my phone and who had called me? Erik. 

I answer it. "There is a special place in hell for assholes like you," I say bitterly.

"I don't mind going for hell because of this. Or should I say "them"," He laughs in the phone.

"Fuck you, I'm leaving," I shout in the phone.

I quickly put on my clothes and grab my stuff. What's this? The front door is locked! I can't open it! What the hell? How? 

"Erik!" I yell and run upstairs.

"Ahh, I knew you would come back," Erik smirks.

"The front door is locked, I can't get out," I shout to him.

"Well, yea, because I left my keys somewhere yesterday and we broke in, don't you remember?" He says.

"Oh, right, well, I better get going then," I say to him. I need to climb out of the window to get out.

_______

Finally, I'm at home. Or should I say Basti's home? Well, they are awake. That's not good. I try to sneak inside but Sarah has already noticed me.

"Alissa! Where were you?" She smiles.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I say to her.

"You slept with somebody! Who?" She asks.

"Not telling," I say.

"Is it Julian? No, It's not Julian. I know! Erik!" She almost shouts.

"Shh, keep it quiet, I don't want Basti to hear! And how the hell do you know?" I ask.

"I just guessed," She smiled.

"Whatever, just please don't tell nobody, it's so embarrassing!" I say.

"Your secret is safe with me," She winks.

"I'm just gonna stay in my room today and re-watch Sherlock, wanna join?" I ask her.

"I've never seen that, I've heard it's good," She tells me.

"Oh, it is. You are going to be sherlocked," I smile.

"What does that mean?" She asks.

"Oh you'll see. And be aware of Moriarty. He will steal your heart. Greatest villain ever!" I fangirl like crazy.

"It sounds so cool!" She says.

"It is, Sarah, it is," I say.

----------

It was Erik! 

Don't forget to vote & comment! I love you all!