Chapter 26. Blackmailed!

We go inside and I see Basti. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, the thing is," Basti starts talking, "that Thomas can't take good care for you. So, we thought, that you are coming with me."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You are going to live with me," Schweini says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because I can't handle you," Thomas says.

"And let's be honest, Thomas is not the brightest person out there," Basti adds.

"Yes," Thomas says.

"Thomas. Did you understand what I just said?" Basti asks.

"No," Thomas answers.

"You see? Ok, pack your things, we're leaving today," he chuckles.

"I don't have much of a choice, do I?" I ask and Basti shakes his head. "Okay."

Finally, I got my things packed and it's like 11.p.m. "Can I stay here for a night? it's late," I say.

"Definitely not, maybe you sneak out or something," Basti says.

"What? I would definitely not do this!" I shout.

"It's better to come with me," BastI says.

We arrive at Basti's place. "Basti? Why are you home so late?" I hear a woman speaking.

"Well, you know Alissa, right? She's going to live with us now," he says.

"Alissa? Is that "the devil" you been talking about?" She asks.

"I'm sorry, what?" I interrupt their talking.

"Ahh, here you are! I'm Sarah and Basti told me that you are a little devil," she smiles.

"What did he said about me?" I ask.

"You know, it's bed time for you, Alissa. You can talk your lady talk tomorrow," he pushes me into my room. "Sleep well," he tells and closes the door.

I wonder what are they talking. I press my ear against the door.

"She seems like a nice girl," I hear Sarah talking.

"Yeah, seems," Basti says.

"Oh, come on. Besides, girls just wanna have fun!" She laughs.

Basti sighs. "If she tries to sneak out, then please, stop her," Basti says.

"You don't tell me what do to," Sarah laughs again.

He sighs again. "Well, I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Wanna join?" I'm imagining a big smirk on his face. Then, I hear Sarah chuckling. "With my pleasure," she says.

I woke up next morning, tired as fuck. It's very hard to sleep when you hear certain noises all night. I get my ass up and go to kitchen. Basti is there eating breakfast. "Hey, how did you slept?" He asks.

"Your walls are not soundproof," I answer and his face turns red.

"Oh," is the only thing what comes out of his mouth.

"Yeah, you screamed that alot yesterday," his face is just priceless right now.

"I'm so sorry that you heard that, is there anything I can do?" He asks.

"Anything?"

He sighs. "Anything."

"Hmm," I think. And then, a perfect thing comes into my mind. "For this week, you do everything I say," I smirk.

"I was hoping for a night out or something," he says with disappointment.

"Oh no, that would be boring. So hear me. You'll do anything I tell you, be prepared," I'm loving it.

He sighs again. "Okay."

We arrive at the parking lot. "Go hug Jogi and call him mommy," I say to Basti.

"What? No!" Is the answer what I get.

"But Basti, you promised. Now, be a good boy and do what I told," this is amazing.

"You are the worst, you know that?" He says.

"But that's why you love me!" I giggle.

We got out of the car and went to the stadium. Few players were aready there. Jogi is sitting on a bench next to the field. "He's there, go!" I say and casually sit next to Jogi, because that's where I always sit.

"Hey m...mommy," Schweini mumbles and gives Jogi the most awkward hug in the recorded history. Then he quickly runs to the field, face as red as hell.

"Wh...what was that for?" Coach asks me.

"I don't know, maybe he misses his mommy and you're the closest thing to it?" I tell him and I'm trying so hard not to laugh.

"Makes sense," he says.

"Excuse me," I say and quickly run inside. I start laughing. I even fall down and I'm "Rolling On Floor Laughing".

"What are you doing?" I hear a voice. I stand up and discover that I'm infront of the dressing room and Mario is standing there.

"Oh, hey! It's a long story," I smile. He is grumpy again. That's good. He starts leaving.

"Mario, wait!" I shout. "I was thinking that maybe you wanna do something after the training?"

He turns back, looks at me and smiles. "I would love to." It's like the first time I see him smiling!

We go to the field and I pull Basti aside. "Pull down Lukas' pants" I smirk.

"I hate you so much right now," he goes up to Lukas. "Hey man, I'm so sorry," Schweini says and pulls down Lukas' pants. Everyone starts laughing. "What the hell, man?" Lukas asks.

"I'm sorry! I'm being blackmailed by her," he points at me.

Lukas bitchslaps Basti. "You fool! How did you let this happen?" Lukas asks him.

"Uhh, me and Sarah..." he can't finish his sentence, because Poldi starts laughing. "And she heard you? Well that's your fault." He runs up to me and high fives me. "I'm not even mad, that's amazing," he says and runs back to the field.

----------

Omg, 3k reads and over 300 votes! I love you so much!

Finally some Mario action!

Don't forget to vote & comment!