Chapter 34. My little koala.

Basti and I are driving to the stadium. I'm still mad at myself.

"What's wrong?" I hear him ask.

"Nothing, really," I say to him, but it's a lie. Everything is wrong.

"So, big game tomorrow," Basti says.

"Huh, what?" I ask him, clueless.

"You know, we're playing against Argentina tomorrow," he casually says.

"Oh, right," I say and then we arrive at the stadium.

Oh god. Erik. He's there. Waiting for me, probably. I can see a big smirk on his face. No, just no. I don't want to talk with him.

"Hey, darling," he comes up to me.

"Woah, Erik, what happened? I thought you hated her," Basti says.

"Well, not anymore," he gives Schweini a innocent smile. One thing is sure, Erik can act. He should be an actor. "Anyway, Bastian, can you leave us alone for a minute, please?" He asks.

"Uhh, sure," and he runs away.

Erik isn't saying anything. He is checking me out. I don't like it. A car pulls up to the parking lot. Unfortunately, it happens to be Toni.

"Hey, Toni," Erik says him with a smirk.

"Uhh, what's happening here?" He asks, knowing that something is wrong.

"I'm going to let you know that I shagged her," Erik tells him. He is trying to make Toni mad!

"Oh god," I shout and facepalm as hard as I can.

But what does Toni? He starts laughing. "So what? Big deal. You were a one night stand. But right now, you're talking with a guy who took his virginity."

Erik's face frowns. I guess he didn't know that. "What? When?" He asks with a worried face.

"A long time before you, so yeah," Toni tells proudly.

"Owned!" I shout to him.

"What? No!" Erik screams. Apparently, he's not happy with that.

"That's right," Toni says and I can feel his hands on my waist.

"You little bitch," Erik smirks. "You'll pay for that," he says and with that, he goes away.

"Thank you," I whisper to Toni.

"You're welcome, my little koala. You know, I still haven't asked you out," he starts saying.

"What are you trying to tell?" I ask.

"You know pretty damn well what I'm saying," he smiles.

"So...?" I ask him.

"Will you go out with me? Like, the day after tomorrow maybe?" He asks me.

"Yeah, why not? But where?" I ask.

"You know where," he smiles.

"I'll wear something comfy then?" I ask.

"That's right," he smiles again.

"Okay, but look at the clock, training starts soon. Let's go," I say and grab his hand.

_______

The training is over and everyone is going to the dressing room.

"Is it true?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see Marco. He seems sad.

"What?" I ask.

"That you and Erik..." He can't even finish his sentence.

"What did he say?" I ask angrily.

"That you guys are dating," he avoids my eye contact.

"Erik is lying, we're not dating and we never will. Eww, no," I say.

"Really?" He smiles and looks me in the eye. "There is something I've wanted to do for a long time now," he says.

"And what's that?" I ask.

He doesn't answer. He just slowly leans in and kisses me. And what do I do? I kiss him back. There are butterflies in my stomach. But then, I quickly push him back.

"What on Earth are you doing with her?" I hear an angry voice. 

"Oh shit," I hear Marco mumble. "Manu, it's not what you think it is," he tries to explain.

"What do you mean by that? I saw what happened! Leave her alone!" Manu shouts.

"Manuel, please," I say.

"No! Alissa, can you leave us alone?" Manuel is visibly angry

"Manuel. You have a game tomorrow. You're teammates. Are you really gonna ruin your friendship because of me? Please," I say.

"Fine. But don't think I leave it like this," He says to Marco and leaves.

"I'm so sorry, Marco," I say.

"Why? It's not your fault. It's his and mine. Don't you worry about us," he kisses my forehead and leaves.

--------------

Don't forget to vote & comment!