Chapter 21. Sneaky bastard.

"Oh, look at the clock! It's probably bed time for Thomas already, so you're staying at my place, but we only have one guest room," Toni says.

"Well, she can sleep in my bed this time," Felix smirks.

"What about the couch?" I ask. Felix is a nice guy, but he's..., let's just say he likes to touch... things.

"I kind of don't have one, but you can sleep in my bed or his," Toni says.

"I know! Let's do this: You guys sleep in Toni's bed and I sleep in the guest bed. How does that sound?" I ask.

"Well, it's a possibility, but no," Felix says.

"You can sleep in the guest bed with Felix, it's okay," Toni says. And Felix smile is so big, thar you can see it from space.

"What? It's okay to you?" I ask. I honestly can't believe what he said.

"Yes, don't worry," Toni says.

I go to the shower, wash my teeth and go to bed. Already I can feel an arm around me. "Felix, what are you doing?" I ask.

"You don't like it? Oh, okay," He wraps his leg around me. "Is this better?"

"Felix, you sneaky bastard," he laughs at that. "But that's why you like me!"

We lie there quietly about 15 minutes. Then, he starts talking: "Hey, are you still awake? Wait, no, don't answer to this, because if you're not asleep, then I'm maybe too scared to tell you this. So, here it comes. I like you. I really do. I like you more and more with every day. I guess I can say I love you. I really hope that you are sleeping, because it's gonna be real awkward between us," he blurts out. I pretend that I'm sleeping, because I don't know what to say.

Next morning:

I wake up and Felix is still sleeping. I crawl out of his grip, go to the kitchen and start making pancakes. Suddenly, I feel hands on my waist. "Hey, baby, how did you sleep?" A sleepy voice asks. I turn around and see Toni. Shirtless. I can't take my eyes off his body. "My eyes are up here," he says.

I'm still blinded from his amazing body. "Huh, what?" I ask.

He starts laughing. "Don't burn your pancakes," he says.

Felix finally wakes up, we eat and then, we start going. Felix is coming at the practice too, although he's not in the team. He just wants to see what we're doing. We arrive at the parking lot and there's Mario and Marco waiting for us. "Hey, Alissa!" Marco shouts.

"What does he want?" Felix asks.

"Oh, he has a crush on her. And so does Mario and even Manu," Toni explains.

"Wait, there's 4 guys, including my brother, who likes Alissa?" Felix asks.

"Make it 5," Julian pops out of nowhere.

"What? You too?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, you're a nice girl, but not my type," Julian laughs. "It's Erik."

"Yeah, right, he hates me," I say.

"But he doesn't," he says.

"Whatever, training starts soon, get going," They go and leave me alone with Felix. We sat on a bench next to the field. Again, Felix can't keep his hands off me. "Please stop, if you wanna stay alive," I say

"What do you mean?" He asks and already I can hear Basti scream. "Toni's brother, whose name I can't remember, keep your hands off her!"

"Told ya," I say.

Felix is funny. He told me some stories and I'm just laughing like crazy. The training is over and Marco comes up to me. "Hey, so how about that date?" This is the worst time ever you can ask that. Felix is sitting next to me and tension is sky high. "Uhm, yea, when?" I ask.

"Tonight, maybe?" He asks.

"No! Don't you remember? We have a fancy dinner with a team today!" Poldi shouts. Shit. Someone something mumbled about it but I didn't know it was today!

----------

Don't forget to vote & comment! Which team are you?