Chapter 24. You-know-who

I ring the doorbell. Then, I hear rumbling and swearing. Second later, a smiling face opens the door. "Hi! You're here! Kinda early!" He says.

"Well, I can always leave," I start to turn around.

"No! I mean, come in," he tries to act casually.

"Okay, then. So, why did you wanted me to come here?" I ask.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we should eat some pizza and, I don't know, watch your favourite movie?" His innocent smile turns into a smirk.

"Ohmygod, Felix, is that movie what I think it is?" I ask.

"Yes, it is. I know it's your favourite movie, right?" He smirks again.

"Yes, it is, but it makes me scared as shit," it's not fair! Why guys always take advantage of my weakness?

"That's the point," he says.

"I'm not gonna let the you-know-who get me, or at least, I'm gonna try," Dracula. I just can't say his name. This is my favourite movie. That 1992's amazingness where Gary Oldman plays Dracula. I love it, but it's scary as fuck.

"Get comfy. Oh, I ordered pizza. Your favourite," he winks. This isn't going to end well. "It's not yet dark outside, let's wait for half an hour, okay?"

"I don't have much of a choice, have I?" He shakes his head. "Great."

The doorbell rings and Felix goes to the door and returns with 3 big pizzas. "One for me, two for you," he smiles.

Two pizzas? For me? Aww, you shouldn't have done that," I say.

"I would do anything for you, my darling. Oh and by the way, There's 60 Hershey's in the kitchen, like you asked," he smiles again. "Shall we eat and then watch the movie?"

"Okay," I smile.

The pizza is eaten and now, it's movie time. Yay. "You ready?" He asks with a smirk on his lips.

"No," I answer.

"That will count as a yes," he says and turns on the tv.

It's not scary. It's not scary. I repeat this to myself over and over. Fuck. It's scary. Fuck.

I'm scared as shit. I'm pretty sure, that Felix realizes that. "Come here," he says. I have no power over things right now and like that, I'm in Felix's grip. Ohh, he's enjoying it. Alot. And then, I can feel a hand on my knee. "Ohmygod, Felix, stop that right now!"

He starts laughing. "Baby, don't lie to me. I know you're enjoying it,"

"No, I'm not," I try to talk back.

"Alissa. I'm not stupid. I can see it in your face," he gives me a smirk.

"What are you? A face reader or something? I'm begging you, take your hand off my knee,"  I say.

"Whatever you want," He leaves my knee alone. But after few minutes I feel suddenly very... light. huh. OMG, FELIX UNHOOKED MY BRA!

"Felix!" I shout.

"What?" He looks at me with a innocent face.

"Don't you pretend that this wasn't you! You unhooked my bra!"

"Oh, right. That was me. Whoops!" He laughs.

"You horny dickhead," I say.

"Ohh, come here," he smirks.

"No!" I shout.

"Dracula is gonna bite ya!" He smirks again.

"Ughh, fine," I say and fall into his arms. And like that, we fell asleep.

I woke up because someone shaked me. Toni looks at me angrily. It takes time for me to realize, but Felix is spooning me. Luckily we didn't do something yesterday and I'm wearing my clothes.

"Shit. Toni, it's not what you think it is," I say.

"Oh yeah? What is it then?" He asks.

"We watched a movie yesterday, the one with you-know-who," Dracula affects me like Voldemort affects Hogwarts students.

He smiles. "Felix is learning, but he didn't tried enough,"

"Yeah, right," I mumble. "Can you tell me the time?" 

"It's 11, why?" he asks.

"Oh, shit, I have to go," I say and crawl out of Felix's grip.

"Where are you going?" Toni asks.

"I need to go!" I shout. Oh jeah, Hershey's. I run into the kitchen, grab a box full of that delicious chocolate, grab my bag and run.

"Alissa, wait!" Toni shouts.

"Sorry, can't," I shout back and then I remember: There is angry Thomas waiting for me at home. Shit.

----------

Omg, already 2k reads! I love you guys! Don't forget to vote & comment!