Chapter 7: Uncover the covered

Mark's P.O.V

"Yeah we know," I say to Jade. "Of course though... I don't know why her heart is blue..."

"She's some sort of... Sorcerer maybe!" Jade replies to me.

"Sorcerer?" Purple asks them confused. "Why would you think she's a sorcerer Jade?"

"Did you not see the tricks and magic she pulled out in there!" Jade replies to her. "She must be some kind of elite magic warlock or something!-"

"I don't think warlock or sorcerer is the answer..." Tim says after Jade. "I think she's just well... At a higher level."

"Higher level? What do you mean at a higher level?" Peach asks Tim.

"Well it's just a theory right now but... I think that when you get to a certain level your heart becomes that of it's own color," Tim replies. "In this case your soul color."

"But that can't be true," Blue says to him. "Mark and Jack have probably been here longer than her and their hearts are still the same color as ours."

"That could be true..." I reply to her. "But then again... Me and Jack haven't been going on so many missions lately. At least I haven't."

"Exactly," Tim replies to me. "So my theory is that this girl, whomever she is, is going on many missions leveling up to a far greater capacity of power than any of us. And who knows... She could be more powerful than me by now."

"That's impossible Tim," Teal says to him. "No one can be more powerful than you."

"And why do you say that?" Tim says to her.

"B-Because you're here all the time," Teal replies. "You don't wake up like the rest of us, so the only thing you could possibly do is level up."

"While that may be true Teal," Tim says to her. "I don't just spend all my time trying to level up. I'm here to help people who need healing. I don't even remember the last time I went on a mission."

"Ok ok this is all just making me confused and nervous," Jade says. "Are you saying that girl is more powerful than you? And probably has the capacity to wipe us all out if she wanted to?"

"Possibly Jade," Tim replies to them. "But it's all just a theory. If we want to gather more clues we'll have to send someone to find her. And it can't be me. I already have to much stuff on my plate right now. And me and Google need to stay here and gather more information about her anyway. So it's up to all you guys to decide who's it going to be."

Everybody looks around each other. But mostly everyone's eyes are onto me and Blue.

"Why are you guys glancing back and forth towards me and Mark?" Blue asks her team.

"Well... You guys are the ones with the higher levels around here." Purple says.

"And both of you are really good at kicking butt," Peach says.

"I hate to admit it but it's true," Jade replies.

"So we think that either one of you should be capable enough to go after her," Teal says to us.

"But what about the other people in the hub?" Blue says to them. "Surely some of them have a higher chance of finding her than me."

"Yeah well... None of them know about this," Teal says to her.

"And it's best to keep it that way," I say to them. "We don't want people to go on a full on panic mode. Cause then things will turn out pretty chaotic."

"You're right..." Blue says to me. "I just don't think I should be the one to go after her. In all honesty I think it should be you Mark."

Everyone's eyes then turn to look at me. And at the same time I feel proud but also worried.