Chapter 23: Past Secrets (Part 2/2)

Blue's P.O.V

The treehouse was gone.

Now the question that popped into my mind was whether I should be incredibly happy for that or not.

Cause honestly at this point I didn't know what to think. Sure I liked the sudden change of events. Thankful for it even. But now I'm in the darkness...

Pitch.

Black.

Darkness.

And there was nothing here. At least at the treehouse I had something to preoccupy me with. But here I couldn't see anything but black. Sometimes I confused myself if my eyes were even open. Or if they were shut the entire time not letting me see a thing.

Is this how the blind see? All black, nothing? Must be a strange feeling to have when you lose your eyesight. Because it's like your eyes are permanently shut. And no matter how hard you try. You can never open them back up again.

But I swear mine were open. I can't be blind... or can I?

Did I hit something when I feel that caused me to lose my eyesight? Did something just go into my eyes but I can't feel a thing because it was too painful?...

No...

That doesn't make any sense.

I did not lose my eyesight.

The matter of the fact is that I'm in deep darkness... And I want our immediately.

Before anything else bad happens.

...

Bad? Who said anything bad would happen to you?...

"W-Who's there?" I called out startled by the sudden voice that spoke out of nowhere.

But there was no immediate answer...

So I called out again.

"Hello? Is there anybody there?" I called out even louder now. "Can you tell me where I am exactly?"

You're in the darkest part of your mind...

There it was again. Even more clearer this time, as if the voice from whoever it was coming from was just twenty feet away from me.

"Who are you? Where are you? Show yourself! Please!" I tried not to yell at this person because then, it might seem a bit rude.

But I heard chuckling all around me. A dark more menacing chuckle. Coming from someone who you know very well that you shouldn't trust.

I am a part of you... I am inside your head... And I will show myself when you're ready...

"W-Why can't you just show me now? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to but... I think it would be best to look or at least talk in your general direction than to keep turning in circles, talking in random directions with no sense of mind."

The voice started to chuckle again. A bit louder this time. And soon it stopped leaving me in a deadly silence with the dark.

...

It's time to wake up.

Suddenly I opened my eyes and tried to contain a gasp from what I just experienced.