Chapter 24: Get this over with

Jack's P.O.V

"Y-You!? H-How is this!-"

He chuckles right at me and started to laugh at me.

"Oh Jackie~ You created me~ So of course sooner or later I had to drop by and pay you a visit..." He smiled widely in a demonic way as he summoned another knife. Twirling it between his fingers, not caring if he got cut.

I growled at his cocky smirk and just how he was acting in general. Why did I honestly have to make him?

Oh yeah, because I wanted to and views are a thing-

"I don't know what you want from me, but I won't give it to you." I say defensively.

"Oh I don't want anything from you, I just want to do something to you." He chuckles as he takes a step towards me knife still in hand.

I summon my magic from my hands and stand my ground ready to attack.

"Magic?" Anti laughs a bit still looking menacing. "You're acting a lot like that magician pussy~"

"Don't insult Marvin that way! In fact! You're more of a pussy than him yourself!"

His knife immediately shot towards me as it barely cut my cheek, making me hiss. He also started to glitch a bit more violently.

"What... the fuck did you say?" His eyes completely turned into a demonic black color looking a bit more frightening than before without that smile.

"You heard me!" Fuck should I even keep talking? "You're a bigger pussy to face me now after years of disappearance! Why now? Because you decided to join the fun of torturing us and making it harder for us to complete our mission?"

Anti kept staring at me with cold dead eyes. Which was honestly freaking me the fuck out.

"..."

"I was sent here. And I plan to complete my mission."

Sent here? From who!? Who the fuck would send him!?

"What dumb ass mission!?" I say clearly confused and angry and wished I could shut my damn loud mouth.

That was when he finally smirked.

"To make sure you never get her."

And with that I was tackled to the ground. I didn't even see it coming, and I realized he could teleport. This isn't fair at all.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I struggled against his grip as he straddled me.

"Shh..." He summons his knife again as he chuckles. "Say sweet nightmares~ They're going to be coming more often after I finish you tonight~"

He starts to laugh as he lifts his knife up and comes down quickly to stab me. But at the last moment I thrust upwards making him lose his balance and stabbing right above his head. I could tell he was pissed off incredibly, but I took that second to punch that motherfucker in the stomach with a bit of pain magic. Which just now, found out that his stomach was his most sensitive spot as he tumbled onto the floor growling as he put a hand over it.

"You're not going to get out of here alive anymore." He chuckles. "I don't give a damn what she said, you crossed the line."

Me!? Crossed the line!? He was about to fucking stab me!

"Oh so now you take orders now? I thought you were the puppet master, not the puppet." I smirk. "Guess I was wrong."

"Shut the fuck up! I'm no one's puppet!!!" He summons more knives and launches them towards me as I used my magic to send them away from me.