Chapter 16: Doki Doki is not Okie Dokie

Blue's P.O.V

"Aahh!" I scream as I fall onto a hard floor.

"Blue are you ok?" Teal asks me as she helps me up from the floor.

"I'm fine thank you," I say to her. "Where are we?"

I look around and see that we were all actually in a school... typical. Just a few nights ago we were at a school with Baldi... This better not be Baldi again.

"Ugh, why are we at school again?" Jade asks.

"I want to leave immediately," Red says as he crosses his arms.

Soon we heard a portal open behind us and there emerged Mark.

"Mark! You're ok!" I say happily.

"Of course I am," Mark replies to me. "You think that some small earthquake is going to get rid of me? No ma'am."

I look at him and see that he was covered in dust. Both from the hub and a bit from the blue that was surrounding the hub.

"Mark you're dirty," Amy says as he helps Mark dust off. "You weren't hurt were you?'

"No I wasn't," Mark replies. "Thankfully... Why are we at a school again?"

"That's what we're all asking ourselves," Jade replies to Mark. "I've been to enough school already. I don't need to be here again."

"Well I just hope it's not fucking Baldi's basics," Jack says to us.

"Nah it can't be," Purple says to him. "We and Mark already been there about a few nights ago."

"Yeah, the exact night we were so close in rescuing a person until the other Blue showed up," Red said. "What an asshole."

"I wouldn't say we were so close..." Mark says quietly.

"What was that Mark?" I say to him.

"Huh? Oh nothing," He replies to me. "Let's just keep moving. We need to find our person that we need to save from this place."

"Wait, I thought we were going to find Blue," Morgan says to Mark.

"We are," Mark replies to her. "But according to Google, Blue will arrive here. And in the meantime we can go and save our person."

"Because that's where Blue will be!" Peach says as she puts the pieces together.

"Precisely," Mark replies to her.

"It still feels weird that there are two Blues now," Red says.

"No kidding," I reply to him.

"Well are we going to leave or what?" Ethan says to us.

"Yeah Ethan right," Mark says. "We better get moving."

"I don't like the feeling of this place," Jack says as he moves along. "Not one bit... It's giving me deja vu."

"You've been here before Jack?" Morgan asks him.

"Not exactly," Jack says. "But it feels really familiar."

"Yeah me too," Ethan says right after him.

"Maybe it's from a game you guys played before?" Pine says to them.

"Most likely," Mark says in response. "I'm getting Japanese school vibes."

"You mean like Yandere Simulator?" Morgan asks him.

"Kinda like that yes," Mark says to Morgan. "But let's all hope it's not that and something else."

We all start to walk our way towards the school hallway. It seemed dangerously quiet which made all of us on even more high alert. Even Mark knew that something was not right about this place.