Chapter 11: We found her

Mark's P.O.V

"You shouldn't be here."

"Who are you?" I ask her. 

All I saw was the glow of her two marks. She was so enveloped in darkness that I couldn't see her face at all.

"Who am I?" She asks me. "I don't know anymore..."

"We're here to help you!" Amy exclaimed.

"Help me?" She asked confused.

"Well yeah," Ethan said to her. "You seem a bit down."

"I'm fine," She simply replied.

"No you're not," Tyler said to her. "We can tell."

"How so?" She replied simply.

"You just seem a bit sad," Amy said to her. "People who say they're fine really aren't."

"Well I am fine," She replied. "Now... Please leave."

"We can't," I say to her.

"And why not Mark?" She said to us.

It did shock me a little that she knew my name. But not a lot, I am pretty popular.

"You know me?" I ask her.

"Of course I do," She said to me. "I'm a big fan."

"You are?" Ethan questioned her.

"Yep," She replied softly. "Subscribed since the summer of 2015. I'm a big fan of you too Ethan."

"She knows my name!" Ethan whisper shouts to Tyler. Tyler just rolls his eyes at Ethan's comment.

"I know all of your names," She said to us. "Tyler, Amy... And those of the rainbow crew too."

"The rainbow crew?" Amy asked. "You mean?-"

"You know exactly who I mean," She said to us. "Red, Peach, Jade, Teal, Purple and... Blue."

Suddenly she went back to silent. I don't know if it was just me but she oddly put more emphasis on Blue's name than any of the other's.

"We need you to come with us," I say to her.

"Why?" She asks us. "I'm perfectly fine here."

"How are you fine here?" Tyler asks her. "There is literally nothing here."

"The darkness has it's perks..." She answers.

"What type of perks?" Ethan asks trying not to provoke her in any way. Unlike what Tyler just did.

"I have my peace and quiet," She says to us. "I am alone with my thoughts... And I can train to get stronger each night... To prepare me for the next battle... And the next... Over... And over... And over..."

"Seems kind of boring to me," Ethan replies to her. "No offense."

"Non taken," She says to him. "And you're right Ethan... It does get boring at times. But I always have ways to keep myself entertained."

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" I ask her.

"Sure Mark," She says to me. "What is it?"

"How come you keep hijacking other people's missions?" I ask.

"Missions?" She asks me. "You mean when I save people from their dark fate?"

"Yes exactly," Tyler replies.

"..."

"What is it?" Amy asks her.

"I have my reasons on why I do it," She just says to us. "Now please, as much as I enjoy your company. You must leave."