Chapter 26: Journal Entry Five

Blue's P.O.V

I jolt myself awake.

I carefully wipe away the tears away from my eyes, last night was not a good dream at all. In fact I feel very guilty and out of my head this morning.

I look out the window and notice that it had started to rain, barely a drizzle though, but it was still enough for me to bring a coat to school this morning. And I already have a feeling that it was going to be a very slow day today at school. Isn't that right Steve?

Steve looks at me as he wakes up and yawns while letting out a small bark at the end. I bet he knows it is going to be a slow day today too.

"Yeah today is going to be very tiring for no reason huh Steve?" I smile at him gently and pet the top of his head. That's alright I suppose, I could use a break once in awhile.

I grab my coat and get ready for school as quickly as I can, I've decided to grab breakfast at school instead today. I don't really have a good feeling of staying much longer in my own home after what happened last night. I can barely even remember what happened which is what is putting me off, because I should remember... But something is blocking me from doing so.

No biggie, I bet I'll remember once I got to school today.

And so with that I head out the door and I'm gone for the rest of the day until I come back tonight.

Later that night...

The rain turned into a large thunderstorm tonight, that really can't be good.

My mind is also still foggy after last night, I remember bits and pieces but it's really stressing me out. I don't even have the motivation to finish my homework tonight, I'll do it tomorrow even though it will be the start of the weekend.

I sit down on my desk with lack of motivation and open up my journal before I go back to bed.

Well let's see what we have here...

Friday

Today was very stressful honestly, I couldn't concentrate on any of my classes and barely to any of my friends again too. It's like there's something blocking me from thinking straight today, I hope it passes away tonight though once I go back to the hub. I'm sure it's going to be a difficult night at that too.

I don't really have much to write about today either, it's like I've been numbed from spilling any type of emotion. yet I have a lot of that emotion inside me that I want to release, it's not a good feeling to have. I can't imagine how it must feel for someone to have that most of the time.

On the bright side, I got an ordinary blue pen today, except it looks more on the royal side. A deep royal blue color, I like it, it's not like the ordinary cheap blue pens most people keep around their desks or office. Well that's all I have for tonight, let's hope everything will be resolved and tomorrow will be a good one.

Also I turned in my project today, I'm just waiting for it to get graded. But I still feel like I could've added more onto it for some reason. Oh well... it's too late to go back on it now.

Here I come dreamworld...

I get off from my desk and head to bed. I don't even bother checking my phone either. I'm much too tired to do anything extra right about now.

I mutter Steve goodnight and shut my eyes to go to sleep...

And just like that I was there once more.
___________________________________

"Why are you like this?" I ask her as I feel my eyes start to sting from the pain in my heart.

"Because..." She says to me slowly.

"You never came to save me from the dark."