Her Werewolf

The rain became stronger.

Lightning started to strike.

I ran, looking for shelter.

It was already past 11 PM so I assume no one's awake right now.

I saw a truck beside a huge tree so I ran under there and stayed there.

I was about to sleep when I saw a girl went out of her house.

I watched her look around.

She probably noticed me staring at her because she looked at my way.

She wanted to come closer but she didn't bring an umbrella so she just stood there, having eye contact with me.

Her eyes are beautiful.

I broke the eye contact when I saw her, probably, mother went out and maybe scolding her for being outside in the middle of the night.

My eyes squinted when the sunlight hit my face.

I hid behind the tree since it's dark in there when I saw the girl from last night's mother went out with a basket of clothes in her arms.

She started hanging the clothes until she went out of the house wearing a pink and green knitted sweater on top with jeans and rubber shoes for the bottom.

She started to help her mom with the clothes.

A man and woman came with a basket of baked potatoes later.

The two started to talk to her mom while she suddenly looked in here.

I flinched a bit when she looked at my way as if she's waiting for something to come out.

She called her mom without taking her eyes off here when the two left.

Her mom looked to my way after she told her something.

Her mom later walked slowly towards here.

She was stopping her mom by calling her when her mom started calling me to come out.

And so I did.

I slowly crawled out.

I saw her frowned when she saw me.

Her mom gave me one of the baked potatoes.

I ate it like a pig for 2 seconds.

Her mom gave me the whole basket while she's just behind her, staring at me.

Her mom took care of me.

She treated me like a daughter.

She takes me a bath.

She lets me eat with her and her family even though I'm a messy eater. Not just a messy eater, I eat everything on the table.

She even scolded me and smacked my head when she caught me howling in front of the window of my room.

I noticed that she seemed pissed at me because I'm like a trespasser in their small house.

There's once that happened when an asshole came in their house.

She was unpacking some boxes and he was harassing her.

My blood boiled when I saw him doing that to her so I grabbed his wrist that made him close to tears.

He got intimidated to me so he left immediately.

She was so cute while thanking me for saving her.