world

"remember when we used to catch butterflies when we were kids?" lisa asked as she and jennie layed down on their bed, just staring at the ceiling which is full of glow in the dark star stickers or whatever you call those.

"yeah. then youd keep em but never feed them until they die." lisa laughed awkwardly when she remembered about it. yeah, she would just leave the butterfly in a jar like only as a display in her room.

"ehe. do you remember that we always eat ice cream together every weekends?"

"yeah and you would give me yours when i would accidentally drop it. what a sweet ass kid." jennie smiled as she glanced at lisa while telling that.

"of course it runs in our blood." lisa winked at jennie which made her chuckle at her cuteness.

"being sweet?"

"yeah"

"hmm okay." there was a long silence before jennie decided to cut it.

"youre okay with it right?" jennie faced lisa as she asked that.

"okay with what?"

"me and jongin." lisa swallowed hard as she forced a smile to her.

"of course. im happy for you jennie. plus, ill always support you no matter what." lisa managed to smile despite her heart thats been breaking to pieces already.

"thank you lisa youre the best. i love you." jennie flashed her gummy smile and hugged lisa. lisa hugged her back as tears started to form in her eyes.

those times that theyve been together were great. every moment that she will always cherish. all those memories will forever be kept in her heart.

lisa immediately wiped her tears off when jennies phone rang. she then slowly let go of the hug. also slowly let go of her world.

"oh its jongin. hes probably downstairs already. ill go now okay? love you." jennie smiled and waved at lisa which she did the same.

when the door closed, thats when lisa fell to her knees and her tears flew out freely. she sobbed and sobbed as she leaned her head on the side of the bed.

thats when reality really hit her,

lisa isnt jennies world. but jongin is.