Short

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful brunette. Her name's Jennie and she's short.

One day, Jennie went to a grocery and saw a huge box of gummy bears displayed. Gummy bears were her favorite. So, she immediately went to the place where it was displayed and was about to reach it but as I said, she's short.

She was struggling to reach it when someone reached for it and gave it to her. They both looked at each other's eyes and like in cliche stories, 'they both felt sparks and butterflies in their tummies as they both continued having eye contact'.

Jennie was the first to break their intense eye contact and she blushed as she looked away.

"Aren't you gonna thank me for solving your 'little' problem?" The stranger uttered.

"Uh yeah, thank you." Jennie said awkwardly and walked away.

And because of what happened in the grocery. It was as if they were really destined to each other, they would unintentionally meet in unexpected times and places.

Until they realized that they really are destined to be together.

Before, Jennie would have to struggle with short problems.

But now that she has Lisa, she doesn't struggle anymore.

Her tall fiancee will always be there by her side forever.

The end.