ice cream

"baby. chocolate or vanilla?" lisa asked her girlfriend while scanning her eyes in the fridge, debating mentally whether it's chocolate or vanilla.

"vanilla, now hurry your ass up here." jennie said from the living room. lisa pouted because of how demaning her girlfriend is but she just ignored it, since she loves her anyway, and took the ice cream.

"okay. play it." lisa played the movie and the two started eating their ice cream. the movie didn't even start yet but jennie already ate half of her ice cream.

the movie started and the couple watched it in peace with their ice cream until lisa got bored with the movie. she looked at her bucket to see some melted ice cream around then looked at her adorable girlfriend whos concentrating with the movie.

being the asshole she is, lisa fingered some ice cream in her bucket and swiped it on jennie's cheek. jennie's eyes widened and looked at lisa with an annoyed look.

"what. the. fuck." jennie said while torturing lisa violently in her mind.

"what? im bored." lisa flashed an annoying and playful grin. jennie fingered a lot of ice cream and put it on lisa's face as revenge. lisa looked at jennie with a smirk and jennie knew what it meant. this means war.

the girlfriends started putting ice cream on each other's, not concentrating with the movie anymore. they were getting rough until lisa couldn't resist and kissed jennie's lips which had ice cream.

lisa sucked jennie's lips until there wasnt any ice cream left. then, she let go of her lips with a smirk.

"ice cream is yummy. but ice cream on your lips is more yummy."

"but ice cream and you is the most yummy one." jennie pushed lisa down the couch and straddled her then started kissing lisa hard. she sucked her lips and explored every part of lisa's mouth with her tongue, tasting all the ice cream in it.

jennie started caressing lisa's thighs, teasing her by going up then going down, while her kisses slowly went from her lips to her neck.

kissing every part of her neck then sucking her collarbone. lisa moaned breathlessly when jennie started slowly rubbing her covered center.

jennie spreaded her legs and unbuttoned her shorts quickly, not being able to wait to taste her.

lisa screamed when jennie suddenly thrusted her fingers in.

she was a moaning mess until jennie started sucking her clit while thrusting deeply in a fast pace.

lisa came but jennie didn't stop. until she came for the second time, jennie slowed her thrusting until she stopped.

jennie sucked her fingers and told lisa who's panting so hard,

"yep. you and ice cream are the best. love you." jennie said and kissed lisa gently.

"o-oh. the movie's over." lisa panted when she noticed the credits started showing on the screen. jennie looked at lisa with a smirk on her face.

"so do you wanna continue the next round in our bedroom?"

"hell yeah."

hi gia