Rainbow

J's point of view

I've always have a thought every time.

Does a rainbow have an end?

I'm just so damn curious. Like, what's at the end of the rainbow? Is there really gonna be a leprechaun there with a pot of gold with him? Is there gonna be an angel there? Or just nothing?

Rainbow is awesome. That's the thing I only love when it rains. After it rains, RAAAAAAINNBOOOOOOOOW.

I just love rainbow.

"Psssst, hey." I snapped out of my thoughts when someone suddenly psst-ed from beside me. I looked around the area to see if there's someone else here aside from me and this weird but cute dude, but yeah no one so obviously he's calling me.

I gave him a questioning look but he just smiled and waved. Drawing my brows together in confusion, I waved to him as well which made him smile wider.

"Man, the rain hasn't stopped yet. It's been a half an hour now and basically, I'm already an hour late for practice but nah that's good though. I won't practice anymore yay." This dude said as he leaned back and watched the rain fall in front of us.

"Oh cool." I replied, not knowing what exactly I should say since I'm not good in socializing.

"You? Are you late for something? A date maybe?" He looked at me with a cute expression.

"Nope, just going for an investigation. Why do you think I'm late for a date? Lol." I said awkwardly.

"Because you're gorgeous as fuck? Duh." Oh he's gay. What a handsome gay.

"Oh hehe thanks?" What the hell do I respond to that though.

"Oh fucking finally." He stood up and stretched his arms. The rain finally stopped and tadaaa rainbow ovah theee.

"Look, a rainbow. Where we belong." This dude said as we stood next to each other while staring at the rainbow. But wait, we?

"We?"

"Yep."

"How?"

"You didn't flirt with me sooooo yeah." He smiled and winked at me. What a genius.

"Welp I better get going now. My baby Kookie is probably looking for me now. Then my phone's dead dammit. Well I better get going now. Baboo princess." He waved in a weird way then disappeared.

So now back to the rainbow.

I'm goin to the enddddd

I've been drivin trying to go to the end of the rainbow. It's really far.

Oh holy shit.

I parked my car to the side immediately and stared at the creature who's standing at the end of the rainbow.

Hohoho it is true that there is an angel at the end of the rainbow.

She looked like she was lost. She was looking around until her eyes stopped on my car. Woah, a human, i mean an angel, is approaching my car. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I swallowed the lump on my throat and fanned myself to calm myself down before sliding the window down to ask her what's wrong.

"Yes? May I help you?" I tried to speak in a natural way and I'm relieved that I didn't stutter.

"Hi. My phone died and I really need to call my dad. So can I borrow your phone for a while?" Holyfuckeningshit her voice is suuuuh kawaaaaiiiiiiiii like heeer faccceeeeee.

"O-oh sure." I took my phone quickly enough for me to almost drop it but she was quick enough to catch it. I bit my lip when I saw how long her fingers are.

I watched her go away for a while to call her 'dad'. She got those sexy long legs, long straight blonde hair, and oh those sexy plumpy red lips that I wanna kiss. Hakhakhakhak.

I sat down properly and fixed myself when I saw her walking back.

"Thank you." She flashed a very adorable smile as she handed my phone back. Wait, nooooo she's walking awaaaaay.

I didn't even ask for her name nor number.

I looked at my phone and saw a foreign name in my contacts.

'Lalisa'

I looked at her again and I saw her grinning at me and waving then walked away until she disappeared.

I guess going to the end of the rainbow got me a future wifey.

💜💜