baby steps

"Hi."

"Hello?"

"I'm Lisa. Can we be friends?"

"No. Bye."

"G'morning sunshine."

"You again?"

"Yep. I hate the darkness so I'm here."

"Get lost."

"How do you do that?"

"Jesus Christ! What the hell are you doing on my front door at six in the morning?!"

"Was about to knock to greet you but here you are. I guess you sensed my presence."

"Oh shut up."

"Anyway, how'd you do that?"

"Do what?"

"How do you get up from bed and still look like an angel?"

"S-shut up! Bye!"

"Where you heading?"

Jennie didn't notice Lisa's presence since she had her earphones on with full volume. Lisa jogged, following her.

"Notice me, senpai~"

And obviously, she didn't.

"When will you notice the presence of the beautiful creature next to you?"

Little did she know, Jennie's holding her smile as she heard every thing Lisa said.

"Oh, why are you here?" Jennie said as she sat on the bench nearby to rest for a while.

"To be blessed by your beauty."

"H-hah you're so corny." Jennie looked away to prevent Lisa from seeing her blushing face.

"Only for you."

"Hey, why are you crying?"

"Fuck off." Jennie said lowly while finding her keys of her apartment.

"Okay I will. But just remember that you'll get throughi whatever you're going through right now. And always remember that I'll always be here. Just call me and I'll be there by your side in just a snap of fingers."

Jennie didn't utter anything and just left Lisa outside.

"Fuck, shit."

Chaeyoung crossed her arms and legs as she watched Jennie pacing back and forth boredly.

"Okay, I'm done." Jennie got a bit startled when Chaeyoung suddenly stood up and faced her. "Now spill."

"I don't know what I'm feeling okay." She dramatically said and started pacing back and forth again. Chaeyoung sighed and asked her,

"Feeling what exactly?"

"I-I don't know. I can't stop thinking about her. And everytime I spit harsh words to her, I feel guilty after. I mean, I always don't care if that's another person right?" Chaeyoung suddenly smiled widely, which irritated Jennie. "Whut?!"

"You like her." Chaeyoung simply stated.

"Pardon?"

"You like her. Come on Jennie, don't deny it." 

Jennie stopped and thought for a second.

"Okaaay, am I dreaming right now or are you really standing in front of my house?"

"You're not dreaming."

"Okay, you're scaring me. Bring my baby Jennie back!" Jennie chuckled at Lisa's cuteness, which made Lisa stop.

"Did you just laugh?" Jennie just smiled then asked her,

"You up for coffee? My treat."