happiness

Once upon a time,

There was a gummy bear. A very adorable and squishy gummy bear.

The gummy bear's name is Jennie.

She always makes people happy.

She shows off her awesome skills to people for them to enjoy.

Yes, she's a gummy bear but gummy bears have skills too. Fight me if you disagree.

She's really good in making people smile and happy.

But the question is, is she even happy?

No. She's not.

She's a lonely gummy bear who would always just sit on her bed after a long day and space out.

She loves staring out the window, staring at the beautiful and peaceful dark sky.

Everytime she sees a shooting star, she would close her eyes and make a wish.

'I wish I was close to happiness.'

And so it happened.

As she opened her eyes, a gummy worm was outside her window, smiling broadly to her.

Jennie wondered what the hell's a worm doing out her box.

The worm motioned for Jennie to go out.

As confused she is, she still followed.

They sat on top of Jennie's box and just stared at the dark sky.

"Who are you?" Jennie asked.

"The gummy worm who will make you happy." The gummy worm simply replied.

"Really huh?" The bear didn't believe of course.

"Really."

Everyday, Lisa the gummy worm would always go to Jennie to hang out with her.

They hung out for days, weeks, until they reached a month.

"Finally." Jennie suddenly uttered as they sat on Jennie's box again.

"Hm?" Lisa turned her head to Jennie's direction and waited for her to continue.

"I'm starting to get close to happiness." The worm smiled widely and put her arm around the bear.

"Don't worry, you'll get your happiness as long as I'm here with you. I promise that I will make you happy no matter what." They stared at each other with a smile on their faces as they both felt happy and contented with each other.

And like what the gummy worm said, she will always make her gummy bear happy.

And guess what?

She never failed.

The end.

hm & ipy