untitled

"hi baby! how s school?" lisa approached jennie ecstatically when she finally arrived at the parking lot. despite the tiredness lisa felt, waiting for jennie for an hour now, it was as if all of her tiredness got deleted when she saw the love of her life.

"oh lisa. hi. uh school? the usual." jennie replied unenergetically and got in the passenger's seat when lisa opened it for her. lisa got in the driver's seat and put on their seatbelts then gave jennie a kiss on her cheek before starting the engine.

"did any teacher or student piss you off today?"

"nope." jennie answered blankly then leaned her head on the window, closing her eyes, not even telling lisa that she s going to sleep.

"is there any--" lisa stopped when she saw her girlfriend sleeping peacefully. she smiled, 

understanding that she s tired after a long day.

'she really looks like an angel.' she said in her head while observing every part of her face, 

though she already memorized each and every feature for the past two years.

"babe, we re here now. wake up, my princess." lisa whispered softly and gently poked her 

squishy cheek, but jennie didn t even flinch.

'she must be really tired.'

so lisa decided to carry her to her bedroom. she unbuckled both seatbelts and got out of the car, going to the other side to get jenniee.

'good morning my princess! have a niiiiiice day aheaaad! start your day with a smile aright? i love you soooooo much!! <3'

jennie read lisa s message and her tear suddenly dropped to the screen of her phone.

"why? lisa, just why?"

"hey babe." lisa sweetly said from the other line. jennie knew she was smiling widely.

"hi." jennie cleared her throat. she didn t want lisa to notice but unfortunately, her girlfriend s a great observer.

"oh my god, are you crying? what happened love?" she worriedly said, being alert. thas what jennie didn t want to happen.

"no, no. i just woke up so my voice s like this hehe."

" do you want me to go there?"

"no, no. i know you re busy there so no."

"no, i can ditch these."

"lisa, no." lisa felt a slight ache in her heart when she heard her tone.

"o-okay then. just, call me when you need me aright? i love you."

"yea, love you too." jennie dropped the call then thas when her tears fell continously.

she felt extremely sad with the fact that lisa loves her so much even though she s been being really cold to her these past few weeks.

'when s she gonna realize?'

"soon, jennie. that day is so close now." said the dark spirit, who already ate her whole.

"hey babe?" lisa called while staring up the sky, observing each star.

"hm?" jennie uttered, not giving her a glance.

"i love you. so much." jennie gulped when the dark spirit hissed in her ears,

"she ll stop soon."

"i can t wait to put that ring in your finger and kiss you in front of everyone, showing them you are mine forever." lisa smiled and faced jennie, making her smile drop.

"love, why are you crying?" lisa put her arm around jennie and raised her chin, making her face her.

"n-nothing. i love you too." lisa smiled, thinking that her tears were tears of joy. but little did she know, she was crying because of what the dark spirit told her.

"elemaw. she will leave you soon and she ll be kissing another person in front of everyone. and that is not you, jennie."

"nobody wants you, jennie! nobody needs nor loves you! you are useless and worthless and you deserve to die!" jennie shook her with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"n-no."

"everyone will be happy when you die!"

"n-no. l-lisa won't." jennie covered her ears and started running.

"even lisa. lisa will be relieved that the problem is gone. she will be glad that the asshole who always hurts her is gone! so you must die! to make every--"

screeeech

bangga

"yay the person everyone wishes was dead is dead." she uttered while staring at her bloody body laying on the street with many people around.