Jesus ain't cruel

Manoban's P.O.V

So today's the best fucking day ever!

First, I failed a subject, which is Mathematics, the subject I hate the most. And I'm pretty sure that my parents will be very disappointed, which I'm trying to prevent to happen. Second, I lost my part-time job in a cafe because I lost my temper at the arrogant customer and ended up fighting with him. And lastly, my army bomb got stolen. I was fixing my stuff earlier when my friggin precious lightstick was no where to be found.

So yeah, today's the best day ever.

I was waiting on the sidewalk, waiting for a taxi while mentally cursing everything and everyone, including me, when the rain started to pour. Great, just great.

Now I regret wearing a crop top instead of a hoodie.

So anyway, I only have some of my notes, food, and my dead phone in my backpack. So obviously, I'll be home drenched and sick.

I saw some people running already but I just stood there, not minding the rain dropping to my head. Why run to look for a shelter when I'm already wet?

I was a bit enjoying feeling the cold water being poured from above when I suddenly don't feel the rain hitting me anymore.

And that's when I realized that there's a goddamn beautiful girl beside me with an umbrella, sheltering us both from the rain.

"Are you making yourself sick?" Her soft voice gave me butterflies in my tummy.

"Uh, I don't know." I said in a low voice, looking away.

"Well, you are gonna get sick if I didn't come beside you with my umbrella." She sounded so hot while being concerned to me lowkeyly. Yieee I assume too much.

We stood there in utter silence, waiting for the rain to stop. She didn't bother to ask me why was I standing in the middle of the friggin rain and just sheltered us both with her umbrella.

After all those shits that happened today, a goddess came and made all of my frustrations and stress gone. I guess Jesus doesn't really hate me at all.

As the rain really stopped pouring, she unassembled, or whatever the term is, her umbrella and faced me. Wah, she looked more beautiful in front view.

"You're welcome." She smiled and gave me a wink then got in an expensive black car that just parked in front of us.

I watched as the car drove away until it disappeared from my sight. I looked to the sky after a while and grinned widely.

"I guess you kinda love me, Jesus." And a rainbow appeared on the sky.

Yeah imma update since it's September 24 lmao