Everything Can Love

I woke up in a cold place.

I looked around and saw ice in each corners.

I saw long pale yellow creatures, the same kind as me, around me.

"Hey there. (Don't move~)" I looked to my left and saw another kind that's the same as me.

"Hi." I replied.

"I'm Lisa."

"Jennie."

"I've been waiting for you to wake up."

"Hm? Why?"

"Because I thought you're different from the others."

"What do you mean?"

"If I talk to the others, they'd be like, 'THE END IS NEAAAAAR, THE END IS NEAAAAAAAAAR'." I laughed at her attempted immitation.

"Right."

"So I bet you won't say the same thing over and over too?"

"Of course."

We probably still have a week before we all die.

So while we still have time, we do whatever we want.

"We're not strong enough to push it open." I told Lisa when she's trying to open the huge door of this place.

"Then all of us should join forces." She insisted.

"Lisa, nothing will happen. Plus, even if we escape, we'll still die." She sat down and lost hope after I said that.

"Right." She muttered bitterly.

"But look to the bright side, we still have time to enjoy our life." I tried cheering her up and of course, it worked.

"Yeah. You're right." She smiled and stood up.

Life is limited but at least we still manage to have happiness.

"I guess we're only gonna be dating for like 2 days." She chuckled as she stared at our intertwined hands.

"Yep. But at least, you became mine even for a short time." We stared at each other's eyes, communicating to each other without uttering a word.

"I love you." I blurted out while still staring to each other's eyes.

"I know. I love you too." And we sealed our love with a soft kiss.

(Forgive me, Lord)

"Ughh, faster, Lis!" I moaned out as she increased her speed.

"Shout my name, baby." She said huskily behind my ear.

"UGHH LISA!" I screamed, not minding the others here since they don't give a shit since our first round, when I came all over her fingers.

She licked her fingers clean and stared at me seductively with a smirk on her face.

"You really taste good. I want more." She faced my pussy and was about to tongue-fuck me again when the huge door opened, making her look behind her.

"Shit." I heard her mumble and before I could utter something, all of us were being taken.

"What's going on?" I frantically said when I felt the slight heat from outside.

"This is it, Jen." She said sadly.

"What is it?"

"The end is near."

We were suddenly being dropped to a hot boiling liquid, making me squirm because of the heat. Until I felt Lisa stopping me from fidgeting.

"You can't do anything, Jennie." I started to cry because of pain and sadness.

I stopped and watched as all of us started to turn tan.

After a few minutes of us tanning, we got pulled out from the hot liquid.

I never let go of Lisa's hand until we fell to a thick and fragile solid thingy.

"Don't let me go." I mumbled weakly and scooted closer to Lisa.

"Never."

I cringed when I felt some sauce being poured on me.

"It's okay, just stay by my side." Lisa muttered, also being poured by some sauce, and kissed my head.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I frantically gulped when I saw one of us being pulled to the air by a huge hand. He kept shouting until he fell to a big hole.

"EOOOOMMAAAAAAAA!!" I watched as another one's being dropped to a big hole.

Every each of us were being dropped to that big hole until it was just me and Lisa left.

"Never let my hand go." I pleaded as I stared at Lisa's eyes.

"I won't." She gave me a small smile that turned to sadness when she's being lifted to the air, well, I'm holding her hand so I'm also in the air.

"I will always love you my Jennie." She kissed me as we fall to the big hole.

"Weird. Those two fries were stuck to each other." Rosé said while munching her hotdog.

"Yeah, I know right. It also has a weird taste when I ate it tho." Jisoo replied and finished her food as the couple moved on from the two fries, they didn't know are lovers until they get digested.

fin.