Trigger

"Just leave me. Hate me. You don't deserve a piece of shit like me and I don't deserve a precious angel like you. I'm worthless. I'm not worth it. So just, leave me." Jennie said and swallowed the lump in her throat. Tears started forming in her eyes again so she looked away. Away from the love of her life.

"Is that what you really want?" As much as it hurts as hell, Lisa still managed to say that as tears never stopped falling from her eyes.

Jennie didn't say anything. Silence filled their surroundings. They could only feel the breeze hit their skin.

"Nini, is that what you want?" Lisa repeated. It hurt a lot for Lisa but whatever Jennie's answer's gonna be, she just gotta accept it.

"Just leave me." Jennie uttered quietly, but Lisa heard it.

She got her answer so now she gotta do what she gotta do.

"Okay. If that's what you want." Lisa said. Daggers piercing her heart as she turned around and started walking away.

Weeks passed.

Jennie's back to her usual self but this time, worse.

She started cutting herself.

She still goes to school but nobody's ever noticed the cuts on her arms since she always wears long-sleeved outfits.

Like her usual self, she always fakes her smiles.

People think she's happy, she's okay when she's the complete opposite of it.

Tears started forming in her eyes as she saw Lisa after all those weeks.

But she looked happy with someone else.

Jennie's supposed to be glad that Lisa's finally found someone she really deserves to be with. But why is she hurting?

Add to her depression that her family despise her. Jennie's a disappointment, a disgrace to her family.

She thought about how to end everything. And she's finally going to do it.

She took the weapon in her drawer. Finally, she's gonna use it.

She assembled the gun and when it was ready, she aimed it to her head.

She smiled to herself before pulling the trigger.