Safe

The cold breeze entered the room, making the brunette shiver as the blanket didn't cover her whole body.

Jennie slowly opened her eyes and noticed that she forgot to close the window in her room. She slowly sat down and walked to the window to close it.

As she was about to close the window, she noticed a girl standing on the side of the street, staring straight to her eyes. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and stared back.

It was one in the morning and there wasn't any vehicles running on the street anymore. The street lights were the only source of light.

The brunette squinted her eyes, trying to recognize the person standing.

'She looked familiar.' Jennie thought.

Jennie rubbed her eyes for better sight but when she opened her eyes, it's gone.

She then moved on from the figure she saw and closed the window then walked back to her bed. The scene that happened last night appeared in her mind.

"Crap. It's already dark." Jennie muttered and walked faster to the direction of the neighborhood she lives at.

On the other side of the street, Lisa was walking while glancing at Jennie, making sure she's safe. She always does this ever since she saved Jennie from almost being kidnapped in the restaurant Jennie works at.

Jennie actually knows that her customer's always been walking her to her house ever since that day and she didn't mind. It's kinda funny that they both walk on different sides but Lisa insisted for Jennie to not feel uncomfortable.

When they reached Jennie's apartment, Lisa simply waited for Jennie to get in her house safely. Such a gentlewoman huh?

When Lisa's sure that Jennie's already safe inside, she stood on the side of the street and stared at the window of Jennie's bedroom for almost an hour. Not until someone hit her aggressively with a car and left.

Jennie heard it and got out, making her dumbfounded as she found out that it was her customer who got hit.

Now every one in the morning, Jennie would always wake up for random reasons and see a tall figure beside the road standing and staring at her window then will suddenly disappear.