Sweat

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loves playing basketball. Everyday, she plays in a stadium alone.

One day, she was busy playing that she didn't notice someone came and sat on one of the benches, watching her. In her point of view, she had opponents guarding her so she had to make a move to escape from them. She sprinted and did a lay up.

And the ball went in.

She frantically looked to the direction where she heard someone clapping. And there, she saw a beautiful cat-eyed brunette standing while clapping.

"You're awesome. Look, you're sweating a lot. Let me wipe 'em." The brunette walked closer to the player and started wiping her sweat with a towel. She chuckled when the blonde flinched.

"Don't worry, I'm harmless. Just let me wipe those sweats away. I'm Jennie by the way." And she continued wiping Lisa's sweat.

The next day, the same girl came to watch Lisa again. And like the previous day, she wipes her sweat when she's sweaty and gives her water when she's thirsty.

Everyday, Jennie would go to the stadium to watch her and do her usual thing.

There was a basketball competition coming and of course, Lisa's one of the players.

Jennie was there, of course, with a banner to support her.

And because of her, Lisa made their team won.

"Congratulations to the best player of all time." Jennie said while wiping her sweat, as usual.

"Thanks to you." Lisa grinned.

"Want a reward?"

"Sure."

"Meet me at my place. This time, I'm making you sweat." She winked and walked away, leaving Lisa, of course, excited.

As years passed, from a sweat-wiper to a housewife.

The end.