Cure of Jealousy

"Oh c'mon Nini~ notice me already." Lisa whined while poking my arm but I just ignored her and continued scrolling on Twitter.

"It was an accident. I didn't do it intentionally." She tried convincing me but of course, since I'm being stubborn, I ignored her.

"Ugh. What am I gonna do to you?" I heard her mumbled and I felt kinda bad for being too jealous.

"You know what Lis." Jisoo appeared out of nowhere and winked at her.

"I'll be home late. So have fuuuun~" And me and Lisa are the only ones left in this house now.

If we weren't fighting, we're probably like in our fourth round now.

"Wha--" Lisa suddenly tilted my head and kissed me roughly.

Mkay J is doomed now.

Wala na. Finish na.

I kissed her back and she smirked at the kiss as I mentally rolled my eyes.

Lisa's left hand started caressing my thigh as her other hand played with the hem of my shirt while our tongues play with each other.

"I thought you're mad at me?" Lisa asked, panting.

"I am."

"Then why are your hands on my tits?" I squeezed her boobs, making her moan quietly, and kissed her again.

I felt her hands unbuttoning my shorts while she slowly and gently pushed me to lay down and kissed my neck, finding the sweet spot. And fuck, she started sucking it when she found it.

"Ugh~" I moaned when she took my shorts off and draws little dicks with her finger on my clothed clit.

"Fucking shit!" I screamed when she sneaked her hand in my panties and inserted two fingers immediately.

Her lips went back to my lips again and darted her tongue in my mouth while I tried kissing back. She continued kissing me until she inserted another finger and thrusted deeper.

I moaned in her mouth as her other hand went under my shirt. I felt her smirk when she noticed that I wasn't wearing a bra but I didn't care about that anymore.

Gosh, Lisa is such a multi-tasker. Kissing me, thrusting her fingers in me, and playing with my boob. Bravo.

She sucked on my neck again and I could feel that I'm so fuckin' close.

"L-Lisa, I'm--" I sighed when I came. But she didn't remove her fingers in me and continued pounding in me hard.

I could feel my second orgasm building up inside me and I was a moaning mess.

"Fuck!" I screamed when I came again.

She took her fingers out and sucked her fingers clean then gave me a peck on my lips.

"I tripped so I accidentally kissed Chaeyoung's cheek. You know it's only you I'd kiss passionately." She uttered as she rested her forehead on mine.

"Fine. I know. Sorry for ignoring you."

"I love you Nini." She smiled and I smiled back.

"I love you too." I smirked and switched our position then straddled her.

"Now it's my turn baby."

Fuck the first smut I've written.

Happy now?