Silent Street

It was 11:45 PM and I'm still out on the street, strolling around.

The street's so quiet, I could only hear my shoes when I take steps. It was dark too, the lampposts are the only ones that give light.

I was walking on the sidewalk when I spotted a tall figure leaning on a lamppost not too far away. I slowly walked closer to it until I recognized it as a human. Wtf of course it's a human, J.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing on the street alone this late?" She spoke as she blew the smoke from her mouth.

"Uh, I'm bored?" I said, unsure.

She chuckled and inhaled in her cigarette.

"I'm Lisa by the way." She held her other hand in front me.

"J-Jennie." I hesitantly said and shook her hand awkwardly.

"Don't worry, I'm not a bad person."

"Uh, you? What are you doing out this late?" I asked as I leaned on the wall and stared to nothing.

"To forget my problems." She simply replied and put the cigarette between her lips.

"Oh." We stayed there for God knows how long in silence.

"Aren't you going home yet? It's already past midnight." She blurted as she pulled out another stick from her pocket and lit it.

"Nah." I replied while watching her blow circles from her pretty lips.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" She faced me and I mentally admired her.

"Where?"

"Just somewhere more comfortable to chill."

And in a half an hour, I found ourselves standing on a rooftop as we watched the city lights and seldom cars run.

"I don't actually live in this condominium." I looked at her unbelievably when she uttered that.

"What?"

"My cousin lives here. He invited me once and I went here for some fresh air then I fell in love with this place. So yeah, I often come here because of this place and not for my cousin." She stared at the sky as the smoke from her mouth mixed with the air. I stared at the side of her face and wow, I think I'm starting to like her already.

"It's cool right?" I abruptly looked away while slightly blushing when she faced me.

"W-what?" She chuckled.

"This place."

"Y-yeah." She smiled and pinched my cheek, making me slap her hand away.

"You're so adorable." Uwu my hearteu.

We stayed there while sharing stories until the sun started to rise.

"Oh, it's already quarter to 6." She said, surprised, when she glanced at her watch.

"I guess we enjoyed our company that much that we didn't know the time flew that fast." We both chuckled then she held my hand and started to walk to the door. I stared at our hands intertwined until she called my name.

"I guess you don't mind me holding your hand?" I immediately shook my head, making her flash a sweet smile, and continued to walk to the elevator.

It's been five days since I met Lisa and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I think I really like her now.

It's already midnight and I couldn't sleep as if I have a lot of energy.

I stood up from bed and wore my hoodie then went out. I started walking away from my house, counting every lamppost I pass by.

I was walking until I saw a tall figure leaning on a lamppost with a cigarette between its fingers.

"Lisa." I stopped in front of her.

"Been waiting for you for five days." She dropped her cigarette and stepped on it then stood in front of me.

"You were waiting for me?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah." She then cupped my face and pulled me for a kiss.

Soooo I saw a tweet in Twitter, saying that someone should write a fanfic based on the pics of Jennie and Lisa on the street, so I thought why not write one lmao