meme

"hi, do you like memes?" a stranger asked jennie while she was busy doing something in her laptop.

"yep." she replied, not taking her eyes off her laptop.

"have you seen this meme yet?" jennie glanced on her phone and chuckled.

"yes."

"hi, I'm Lisa by the way." the same girl approached jennie again.

"cool. Jennie." jennie said, not giving her even a glance.

"anyway, have you seen this meme yet?" she showed her a meme that just got posted a minute ago.

"yes."

"hi!"

"oh lisa, hello." jennie said, busy on her laptop.

"have you seen this meme yet?"

"yes."

"what?? how?? this just literally got posted 10 seconds ago!"

"actually, lisa." jennie showed lisa her laptop and lisa widened her eyes in surprise.

"why didn't you tell me tha all the memes i've been showing you were created by you?" she said, surprised.

"ehhe."

"by the way, your page is my favourite meme page."

"jennie!"

"lisa, hi." jennie glanced at lisa with a smile on her face.

"have you seen this meme yet?" jennie knew that lisa knows that she's the creator of all the memes she's been showing her, but to just go with the flow, she glanced at her phone, ready to say yes.

"oh." jennie bit her lip to prevent from smiling too hard when she saw the meme.

it's lisa smiling widely in a cute way with heart emojis on her eyes and all around her with a caption of 'would you date (me)me?'

jennie looked up to lisa with an adorable smile on her face and said,

"yes."

💜💜💜💜💜💜