16 - Megan: Last August

Her week without her kids had begun. This was the twins' fun week, because they did all the things with daddy that mommy couldn't afford. Their outings included the movies, the water park, and the amusement rides. Megan assumed they had plenty of ice cream too. With mommy, they went to story hour with Miss. Maddie at the library.

At least this year, she had her own fun planned for the week. Evan worked until eleven that Saturday night, so Megan was waiting up for him when he knocked at her door.

"I've been craving you all week," he said, as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She met the urgency of his kiss.

It took no persuasion on his part for them to find themselves on her bed enjoying each other. When exhaustion took over they slept.

Megan woke at seven in the morning and remembered that Evan was beside her. Shaking him awake, he rolled towards her ready to go again.

"No, you need to leave!"

"Why? What time is it?"

"It's after seven. People will see you!"

"Who cares?"

"I do. I live here."

"Okay. Okay. Tonight?"

"Let me know what time."

"You can come over for a drink."

"Maybe. I have work to do this week."

She took advantage of her week alone to get some extra shifts at The Landing and to get ready for the new school year. She only had two weeks left before the school year started. She had handouts to create and lessons to prepare.

She opened her front door. The street was empty, and he stepped out the door. Shutting the door behind him, she relaxed. She wasn't sure why she cared so much what others thought of her, but she did.

He came every night, and they spent their time together having sex. She made a point of sending him on his way before she fell asleep. She had to work most mornings. On Thursday, he came late. It was Friday, because he arrived after midnight. She was tired and fell asleep. She woke before seven again. Poking him, he rolled toward her. Before she could stop him, he was touching and arousing her.

When they had finished, she said, "You really need to go."

She was eager to send him on his way and didn't bother to check the street. Suddenly as Evan was walking past her on the doorstep at seven-twenty in the morning, Peter was running by. He looked right at her.

This is where we started this story! If you are enjoying it, please let me know by voting.