Killing Me Softly (#Wattys2016)

Name: Killing Me softly (#Wattys2016)

Author: Biancasloane

Genre: Mystery/Thriller

Status: Completed

On a bitterly cold January evening, Tracy Ellis went for a jog along Chicago's snowy lakefront and disappeared. Her body is discovered days later, her beautiful face bashed in with a rock. Police determine her brutal death to be a mugging gone wrong and drop the matter into their cold case files. Over a year later, Tracy's sister, Sondra, still can't come to grips with what happened. She throws herself into her work as a documentary filmmaker to try and forget the cruelty of her sister's death. However, a chance encounter with a man from Tracy's past rips the wound open and sends Sondra on a desperate search for answers about the secrets from her sister's life that may have led to her death. As Sondra struggles to uncover what happened to Tracy, she's launched into a tangled web of deceit and danger that put her on a collision course with life and death...

My Option:

After a long time I read this one and it was a fascinating read. The plot was good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys sorry its been a long time since I updated this book. I have come back with a good thriller. Do give it a try and tell me what you think.

Waiting to hear from you guys. Love you all!!

See you when I see you..