JULY APPLE PIES

NAME: July Apple Pies

AUTHOR: Luckyanna

GENRE: Romance

STATUS: Completed

DESCRIPTION:

                   Seventeen-year-old Nora isn't one for celebrations, but her family is. It's Fourth of July and they have been invited to an old friend's fancy picnic party. Even if she doesn't want to, Nora agrees to go, hoping to hide behind a tree with a book all night.Just when she realizes her plan is failing, a frantic and handsome boy asks for her help. He needs apple pies and she wants to leave the party. Together, they embark on a journey through the city on a mission that seems just as impossible as trying to buy turkey on Thanksgiving Day.Get ready for a hot summer night filled with tons of BBQ, historic figures, watermelon eating contests, headaches, fireworks, romance and apple pies.

My option: 

                      This one had been in my library for a long time. I had added it and then forgotten about the whole thing. yesterday when i was skimming through my library in search of a good book to read which i had missed, I saw this one. It sure caught my attention. Quirky, funny with light romance, this one is a must read. And added on top of it, the story is a short one. So if you don't have much time and are looking for a quick refreshing read go for this one. I can guarantee that you guys won't be dissapointed.

----------------------------------------------------

vote,comment, do share your options.......