Best Of Me

Thank you Foolish024 for voting!

This has been in my draft for such a long time that I thought that I would publish this today. It sucks that I was unable to suggest you more books. It has been a long time since I uploaded anything and honestly I miss coming to wattpad.  So guys look out today. There is going to be a series of uploads on the way and I am going to do my best to compensate for all that time I was MIA.

P.S. I will try to include everyone that has voted and added this book to their library as i usually do. But if I miss someone due to the fact that it has been a long time and I have to dig up the notifications and honestly I have no idea if it would go back to all those days, Please please forgive me and know that it was not done wantedly. Please keep showing your support. Love you guys!!!

Name: Best Of Me

Author: Sarahbeth552002

Genre: romance

Status: completed

Could Garrett and Cora overcome their initial wariness and distrust in each other to forge an unlikely partnership? Cora Scott was a young woman with overwhelming responsibility. She thought things in her carefully managed and lonely life couldn't get any worse; until her Aunt Mable informed her of a new arrival to their household. Garrett Reed had no interest in playing games when his mother had asked him to look after his father's dying sister-in-law, making sure that she was receiving the care that she needed. He was suspicious when he discovered the amount of control Cora wielded over his Aunt Mable's home, but as time passed things didn't seem to be as straight forward as Aunt Mable professed them to be.

My option:

Another book from one of my favorite Author. This book is simply amazing. I don't have to say anymore. Just by reading the author's name you should be able to guess how good this book this. So people go try this one. I promise you won't be disappointed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I think I have already rambled enough above and you don't need anymore of it. So just a few lines before I end this chapter.

 Are you guys reading the books I am suggesting?? 

If so please do comment. Or if you are shy, you are most welcome to Inbox me.

Vote&share

Thank you!!