Good Things I'll Never Do Again

Thank you Coltonr47 for adding this book to their library!

Name: Good Things I'll Never Do Again

Author: jndixon2

Genre: Humor/ Newadult

Status: completed

Beverly only lives for herself. And maybe ice cream. She's the only person in her family that hasn't left the small town of Chestnut Ridge, Virginia, and as much as she hates the nosy neighbors, she's never seemed to be able to leave.

When she loses her position at Red Ribbon's Craft Store and her estranged sister calls with an impossible favor, Beverly is forced to say yes...especially with thirty-thousand dollars on the line.Suddenly, she's stuck with taking care of three little girls for six months, trying not to kill the soccer moms at the snobby Percival Academy, and joining the PTO. Not to mention the residents of Chestnut Ridge trying to give her a few tips.

Now Beverly--problematic, sarcastic, and ultimately hilarious--is forced to take on the responsibilities of a loving parent. And she is definitely anything but.

My option:

It is simple, real and alluring. You just can't keep this book down without finishing it. Being a new aunt meant I could relate to this story on a personal level. Simply loved it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Eagerly waiting to hear your thoughts on this book.

Vote,comment,share!!!!