Years Of The Bus

Thank you sweetsabrina16 for adding this book to their reading list!!

Name: Years of the Bus

Author: writerbug44

Genre: romance

Status: completed

"This summer will be our legacy". This will be what you will be remembered by. This will be the story you tell your grandchildren about when you were in high school. We're going to travel to places we never thought existed. We're going to do things we never even thought were possible. Things that we never dreamed about doing, this is the summer."

Crestview High is an average high school in an average city with people who live average lives. Except for one thing, of course: Their senior tradition of riding a bus around the country for the whole summer after graduation. Not just a normal bus, an old school bus that the Belton family bought years ago and ever since their first son graduated, they've carried on the tradition. Now, the youngest and only girl of the family is graduating Crestview, which means that Alaina Belton is determined to live up to the Belton name and make this summer memorable for all twelve people on the bus this year. 

Of course, with twelve celebratory teenagers under one tiny roof for two months, there is bound to be love, drama, regrets, and a few memories to be made.

My option:

Another wonderful book. This book has majority of the portions happening in the bus with a whole lot of drama. 

---------------------------------------

Vote, Comment, Share!!!