Promise Me (Book 1 of the Kirkland Family)

Thank you Foolish024 for voting!

Name: Promise me

Author: hmmcghee

Genre: romance

Status: completed

Hannah Baker cannot stand to breathe the same air as Justin Kirkland...but she adores his daughter, and his parents, and she even dated his younger brother back in high school. So what will it take for those two to fall in love? A screwy family tree, a bitter ex-wife, and lots of long, hot, summer nights.

My option:

I just loved reading this book. With light breezy romance and add some drama in it and BAM! we have got a wonderful book to read. I have always been a sucker for those mother daughter relationships where they are really not related but still a beautiful bond develops.

Go ahead and enjoy reading this book.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Guys how are you people doing?

We are into the 4th month of this year and I would love to hear from you about how this year is going for you. Are you keeping up or atleast working towards all the New Year resolutions that you took? I certainly have not kept up any of the resolutions.

Also, I am eagerly waiting to hear your thoughts on this book. It is always fun to discuss about the books that we have read among our friends. So fellow wattpad friends do comment your thoughts on this book.

Vote, comment and share!