The Summer I Drowned (Sea Glass)

Name: The Summer I Drowned (Sea Glass)

Author: Solacing

Genre: New Adult

Status: completed

It's been eight years since Olivia Catheart nearly drowned in the waters of Caldwell Beach, urging her parents to move her far away from the sea to the safe confines of the city. Olivia left behind her home, her best friend, and the two most important boys in her life: Miles and Weston Hendricks.

Now sixteen, Olivia is back in Caldwell for the summer to reconnect with her old life and face her fear of the water. But things have changed in the sleepy town, and Olivia's friends have grown up. Miles is still sweet, carefree Miles, but West is different. He's guarded and standoffish, hiding behind the wheel of some rusty old Corvette. Olivia wants to reconnect with everyone in Caldwell, and that includes West, but he wants nothing to do with her. Not until she accidentally digs up his secrets.

But the closer Olivia gets to West, the more strange things keep happening in her life. When Olivia can't stop seeing shadows and hearing voices, she's certain someone's trying to scare her out of town. The problem is, West is the only one who believes her. Desperate to catch the person harassing her, Olivia slips into a downward spiral of obsessiveness and paranoia, until it comes down to not only finding her stalker -- but proving that they're real.

My option:

The title spiked the curiosity in me and since I was in the mood to read some mystery, I chose this book. And it didn't disappoint me. Dealing with coming of age story line with the lead character discovering things about her and the people around her, I would say this book was an interesting find of mine in wattpad.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I am back again with new books and this time it's all going to be centered around mysteries and deaths and murders. So my dear fellow readers gear up to read some really intense books filled with murder,  spiced up with action and surprises .

Thank you!!