Sweetest Goodbye (Navy Book 3)

Many thanks to MissyCallan for adding this book to their list.

Name: Sweetest Goodbye (Navy Book 3)

Author: Sarahbeth552002

Genre: romance

Status: completed

Kate Owens moved to Jurgen, South Dakota, to start her life over again. She was determined to put her past choices and hurt behind her and live a quiet and peaceful life, that was until he walked into the diner. Suddenly, she had something to look forward to everyday, and her quiet and peaceful world wasn't so quiet or peaceful. Lee Mercer had returned to his hometown to settle his brother's estate. It was something he had never thought he would be asked to do since he and his mother were always considered outsiders in the small town even by his own family. He had hated to return, that was until he met her. Suddenly, there was a reason to enjoy being back in Jurgen. But could he get past Kate's walls, and could he make Jurgen his hometown once again even though he was still an outsider?  

My option:

Another book from one of my favorite Author. Like all the other books in this series, this one is also good.  This book is very well written (all you grammar nazis out there, here is a book that you can enjoy) with very well formed leads and solid characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people... how are you today? Are you guys reading the books I am suggesting?? If so please do comment. Or if you are shy, you are most welcome to Inbox me

Thank you!!