Silence Breaking

Sorry for the delay in update guys. I promise there is a surprise for you people!

Name: In The Eye Of The Storm

Author: RobThier

Genre: Historical Romance

Status: Completed

Family - the most important thing in the world, right? If it's your own, maybe. But if it's the family of the incredibly powerful, incredibly alluring businessman with whom you've been conducting a secret office affair, and they don't yet know about the affair, things are a little bit different.

Life is about to get real for Lilly Linton. All those stolen moments behind closed doors, those secret kisses and whispered words are about to catch up with her. As she and her boss, business-magnate Rikkard Ambrose, travel north to his parents' palatial estate, she is about to discover whether she has the strength to step out of the shadows and change her fate forever.

Volume 4 of the award-winning "Storm and Silence" series.

My option:

I have already rambled enough about how I love this series. I simply love to read this author's work since to me its just flawless. It has great humour too which is an additional plus. So if you have read the above synopsis you would have realised that Lilly is about to meet her boss's parents. Gosh how exciting. I fell in love with his mom and sister. This one is a definite read!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, comment and share!