Changing Kitty

Name: Changing Kitty

Author: littleLo

Genre: Historical fiction/ romance

Status: completed

Kitty Alcott has a reputation for being a tease. Many have tried to secure her hand but she will not relent. She loves dancing until dawn and being the object of all men's desires. But the rebuttal of a young naval captain confuses her. She doesn't know whether to be insulted or intrigued by Captain William Aubrey who isn't affected by her charm or beauty. She is faced with the dilemma of reflecting on her own behaviour and the possibility that she has to change...

My option:

In a society where playboys are encouraged and girls like that are scorned upon, to write about a lead character like this especially in a historical novel is tough. Hats off to the author for writing this. I personally immensely enjoyed reading this book .

Happy reading Folks!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vote if you like this suggestion and are going to read it!

Comment if you have already read this book!

I would love to hear from you guys, especially with the Covid-19 spreading I would like to know if you are safe.

Wash hands regularly and maintain personal hygiene folks! Stay safe!