Out of Focus #SYTYCW15 Top10 Finalist!

Thank you qwertylt85 for adding this book to your reading list!!

Name: Out Of Focus

Author: FallonDeMornay

Genre: romance/suspense

Status: completed

***A WATTPAD FEATURED NOVEL Dec 1st, 2015***

EVA TURNER's a single-mom in witness protection hoping to start over and establish lifelong roots on Haven Island. But things get complicated when her small-scale photography business goes viral.MARSHALL DAVIES is a world-weary investigative journalist (suffering PTSD) with his eye on a coveted promotion that will get him out of the field (and line of fire). He's exposed terrorists and slippery politicians; a single-mother should be child's play.While passion blooms, and her past closes in, Eva has to somehow elude the spotlight (and charismatic Marshall) or risk losing not only her new life/identity, but custody of her girls.OUT OF FOCUS was a Top 10 finalist in Harlequin's So You Think You Can Write contest for 2015 . In January 2016, RT Book Reviews deemed OOF as one of the Top 3 books on Wattpad and an excerpt was also recently featured in Cosmopolitan's online magazine.(February 2016). Dedicated to anyone who is or has walked in Eva's shoes. I hope you've found your Haven. (And Marshall!!) :)

My option:

This was another book that surprised me. I got into this one thinking that it will be another cliche book but I was in for a treat. I simply loved this one and I really hope that you will love it too.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting to hear your thoughts on this book.

Vote, comment and share!