When Stars Burn

Thank you vickky20 for adding this book to your reading list!!

Name: When Stars Burn

Author: ninyatippett

Genre: adult romance

Status: completed

Love is a scorching trail she's afraid to follow... 

***

 Star Matthews knows what she wants in life: everything that her current one isn't. She made tough decisions to get to where she is now and the last thing she wants is the beautiful complication that is Julian Wilde, Prescott University's most notorious playboy who just happened to be proving his reputation to her roommate when Star first met him. Thrown together every day in close proximity, Star fights her distracting attraction to Julian who insists that there's more to her than what she shows the world, and that he wants it, all of it, the good, the bad, the beautiful and the broken. 

When her sins come to light, proving she is no bright star after all, will Julian stand by her side or will he walk away before she can burn him heart and soul?

My option:

Contrary to usual books this one had a lead girl with a past, who was fiercely independent and can form her own options. Though the book started with cliche scenes, it continued on a different path. It was not at all what I expected and surprising. Julian Wilde was an interesting character.  Julian's character was so beautifully written that I fell in love with him. Not for his hotness but for his simplicity, cuteness, promises and his loyalty.

----------------------------------

Vote, Comment, Share!!