A Beautiful Mess

Thank you littleLoJoyceHall8queenpilly for voting and adding this book to their library!!

P.S. As i had feared before, my notifications are from July 1 only. So my dear people who had voted or commented or added this book before please don't be offended on not being given credits. I really am sorry. 

So here is the second book in today's updates. I am on a roll

Name: A Beautiful Mess

Author: Sarahbeth552002

Genre: romance

Status: completed

It only took one awkward and accidental encounter at her parent's anniversary party for Sydney Mitchell to make a wrong impression on Dr. Cole Easton. She had been his student her first year at college, but she had changed her course of study due to an overwhelming crush on the man. Now, four years later, having done their best to avoid each other, they are forced into an impossible situation. With Sydney's outrageous crush and Cole's'apparent hostility towards her, can they survive a summer working together?

My option:

Another book from one of my favourite authors. Do I need to tell anything else? I know this second book in a line from the same author. But there are so many books of this author's waiting in my library to be released to you guys. So here you go. Read this one and enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Vote if you are eager to read this book.

To people out there who have already read this book comment here and help fellow wattpaders realise how good this book is..

Thank you!!