How To Ruin A Wedding

Thank you lindi_britney for voting!!!!

Name: How To Ruin A Wedding

Author: OhMyxo

Genre: Romance/Drama

Status: completed

Usually, being picked to be a maid of honor is... well, a honor.

For Jordyn Kent, it's an invitation to a nightmare that might as well be hell. But, she can't say no.

Jordyn has to go back to her small beach-side hometown to face the bitchy bridezilla ex-best friend, a too good for his own fiancé groom, and devious plotting bridesmaids while crossing her fingers that she'll get out with her sanity.

Where there is a shallow, queen of the world bridezilla, there is a wedding to ruin.

My option:

I basically started reading this story thinking that I could have a fun time and for some light hearted reading. I was not disappointed. It had some really fun moments and lots of drama. Small town drama. The only drawback was that even though the epilogue told us about what happened to the lead characters, there was nothing about what happened to the friends of the lead characters. Through the course of the book I also came to love all the side characters especially the main friends gang and it was disheartening to see that there was no mention about them in the epilogue. Otherwise it was an awesome read.

Happy reading Folks!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Do read and tell me if you share my views!
Eagerly waiting to hear from you people!!!❤️