Truly Yours

Thank you paianjalir for voting!
All your votes and comments mean the world to me!

Name: Truly Yours

Author: SnortleChortle

Genre: Romance

Status: completed

            Growing up wasn't easy for 22 year old Farrah Ahmed. A victim of cruel and relentless bullying in her teenage years had left her confidence in tatters and crippled with self-deprecating thoughts for years to come. However she discovered happiness once again with the help of her loving family and devoted friends, fulfilling her dream of helping others and eventually qualifying as a Paediatric nurse.

The contentment of her trouble-free adult life is cut short however, when she falls mercilessly head over heels for Adam Khan, the older brother of her best friend. It soon becomes clear her feelings are not reciprocated, and from thereon she tries to suppress them best she can. Will she eventually give in to her heart and try and win his affections or will her lack of confidence and self-belief sell her short, forcing her to settle for a life of convenience?

Adam Khan returns home after years of study and work abroad. He encounters Farrah Ahmed and she leaves a lasting impression on him, though not necessarily a pleasant one. Their paths continue to cross but will that only serve to heighten his dislike, or help him to realise all preconceived notions he had of this naive girl couldn't have been more wrong?

Follow Farrah and Adam on their quest for love in this story rich with culture, diversity and many moral issues close to the author's heart.

*Readers describe Truly Yours as adorably cute, bursting with angst, a realistic portrayal with relatable characters, and with an assurance of making you laugh, cringe and possibly even cry.

My option:

      I read this long ago when I was a newbie in wattpad that I don't remember much about this book. What I remember is that this book was an interesting read with the lead characters being muslim resulting in me learning new things.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Eagerly waiting to hear your thoughts on this book.

Vote,comment,share!!!!