You Belong to Me (Stevens book 6)

Name: You Belong to Me (Stevens book 6)

Author: Sarahbeth552002

Genre: romance

Status: completed

Alice Grant is desperate to get an interview with famous reporter Rainer Stevens since he is the only one who has the information vital to her finishing her dissertation, but when the time comes to meet him she falls asleep only to awaken to the nicest pair of blue eyes that she has ever seen. Rainer agrees to help her, but only if she helps him by acting as research assistant for his latest story. As the the two travel the Texas countryside, Rainer realizes that he's in a little too deep and he's at risk to share all of his closely guarded secrets. Alice knows there's no way a man of the world like Rainer would ever fall for a kooky little grad-student, but knowing that doesn't keep her from falling for the man or his crazy family.

My option:

This is another book from one of my favourite authors. Like all her other books this one will also touch your heart, make you feel things especially if you are a romantic. And you will wish you had your own kind of Rainer Stevens. I sure did.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people... how are you today?

Vote if you are eager to read this book.

To people out there who have already read this book comment here and help fellow wattpaders realise how good this book is 

Thank you!!