Soft Place To Fall

Name: Soft Place To Fall

Author: Sarahbeth552002

Genre: Navy romance

Status: completed

Carmen Morales has finally moved on from her troubled past and, to the outside world, she appears to have it all; success, wealth, and beauty. She's at the top of her career as a international supermodel. Unfortunately, success comes with a new set of problems in the form of menacing phone calls and letters, and they're something that she can no longer ignore. Will Pruitt has served his country, giving all that he could possibly give without losing his life in the process. His body has healed but his soul hasn't. At loose ends until he's able to return to active duty, he takes a job 'babysitting' a friend of a friend who is being threatened. The catch is that he has to keep a low profile, and anyone who knows Will knows that this is an impossibility when it comes to a beautiful woman, and Carmen is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Will Carmen be able to withstand all of Will's undeniable charm and will Will be able to keep Carmen safe from the danger that is threatening her?

My option:

This is from one of my favorite Authors. Do I need to say anything else? I don't think so. Like all the other books in this series, this one is also sure to entertain you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys... how are you today? 

Are you reading the books I am suggesting?? 

If so please do comment. 

Or  you shy people out there, you are most welcome to peep into my Inbox.

Thank you!!

Love Mina...