Where it all started

Author~chan: ok my beautiful blossoms here's the first chapter of the story hope you all enjoy, also in this story Sasuke is born on July 23rd (his original birthday) as well as Sakura so she is also born on July 23rd in this story. And don't forget to comment and vote ps. A little sasusaku fun fact for Y'all without further ado let's start...

Narrator P.O.V

One happy day in the Konoha hospital two wonderful babies were born on July 23rd one from the famous Uchiha clan the other from the also famous Haruno clan. Both families were great friends and they were happy to discover that their newborn babies were born on the same day as each other they're going to be best of friends both mothers thought...

Time skip 6 years later

"Sasukeeeeeee..........Sasuke...SASUKE...... Itachi can you go wake up Sasuke" Mikoto asked her oldest son fed up with yelling her youngest son to wake up."Sure mother, but why ?" Itachi asks his mother "well because Sakura and Mebuki are coming so we can take them out for a little playdate " Mikoto told Itachi.

Suddenly they heard a loud bang and they both looked shocked when they saw Sasuke all dressed and ready but on the ground as the poor little boy tripped at the mention of his best friends name.

'"Did you say saku....ra ......play.....date..."sasuke said panting since  he ran downstaires so fast, Itachi laughs at his brothers actions 'his  totally a different person when it comes to her'  he thought "well good morning to you too dear, and yes sakura and mebuki are coming so we can take you two out on a playdate" Mikoto fills in the young boy "Oh sorry mom good morning and when are we going?" Sasuke asked excited already.

"They'll be here in a few minutes so we can eat breakfast then go to the park now sasuke please go and fix your hair before I go mad" Mikoto answered "My...hair" sasuke says looking in the mirror to remeber he forgot to brush his hair in all of the commotions "AGGGGGGHH" he says as he runs back to his room "Hahaha, his really a different persone when it comes to her isn't he mother?"itachi asks his mom "Ofcourse he is but sakura knows him, either way, sweet or bitter " Mikoto  says as she smiles at itachi

~Meanwhile in Sasuke's room~

Sasuke had finished brushing his hair he was wearing long dark blue jeans, a grey shirt, and his black converse.

"ok this should be ok, "Sasuke told himself

-Ding Dong-

"SHE'S HERE, SHE'S HERE" Sasuke did a little happy dance and ran out of his room and down the stairs.

"Mebuki your here, Sakura dear how are you, "Mikoto says with a warm smile

"I'm fine thank you mikoto~chan," Sakura says with a bright smile

"well Mikoto are we ready " Mebuki asks "Yes,we just need you two to sit there while i go call Sasuke to come eat breakfast" Mikoto says  full of sass "as sassy as ever i see" mebuki says laughing at her best friends attitude Mikoto and Sakura join the laugh when for the second time that day BANG "what was tha- but mebuki's sentence was interrupted as she saw her one and only daughter run towards the stairs, Mikoto and mebuki followed Sakura to see Sasuke has tripped again for the second time that day.

"Sasuke,are you ok"sakura says with concern as she helpes her bestfriend up "im fine sakura just tripped over SOMETHING" sasuke said as he glared at itachi while saying 'something' out loud itachi just grined and said" you really should watch were your going little brother you dont want to ruin that cute little face of yours" at this sasuke pulled his hand gently away from sakura turned to her and said thanks before running to give itachi a piece of his mind  "SASUKE,ITACHI STOP THIS NONESENSE RIGHT NOW " mikoto yelled furious at this both boys stopped fighting and said sorry to their mom before going to the breakfast table as sasuke was walking he realized sakura was wearing some black skinny jeans,a white T-shirt saying Princess in pink,and white converse her shoulder length pink hair was left open she was wearing a cute black headband though,then sasuke realised she looked really cute and turned away from her quick hiding his blush.

After they all where almost through their breakfast sasuke asked his mom where were the tomatos and mikoto said he needs to find them if he wants them sasuke was really annoyed when suddenly he felt sakura getting closer to him she was and she whispered in his ear"let's finish breakfast and I'll help you find those jucy tomatoes" sasuke looked at her and smiled sakura did the same as the two finished their breakfast said their thank yous and ran to find the tomatoes.

~5 minutes later~

"hey sakura I found them, "Sasuke said as he grabbed a tomato and ran to find Sakura

"yay you found them, "Sakura said happy that Sasuke is enjoying his favorite fruit

"yup and I got you something too, " Sasuke says

"oh yeah?what?" Sakura says curiously

"STRAWBERRIES, " Sasuke said as he showed sakura the tasty fruit he knew was her favorite

"YAY, Sasuke thank you, " Sakura says hugging Sasuke before taking the strawberries

after they both finished their fruits their moms called for them to go to their little playdate.

That's the first chapter done I'm thinking of having a few more chapters of our little cuties as their 5-year-old selves before going to their teenage time so stay tune hope you enjoyed see you later my cherry blossoms BYEEEEEE!!!!!