Play date Part 2

A/N: Ohayo my cherry blossoms so I'm on my summer holidays and this is good since I can update more and expand the storyline further so since I love how Sasuke and Sakura are when they are kids, I don't know about you guys but I think they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.So there will be a few more chapters of them as little kids than we will go to their teenage selves, for now, I hope you guys are enjoying the story and lets continueeeee......

Sakura's P.O.V

After a while me and Sasuke finished building our sand castle we went to the swings and like always he pushed me on the swings for a while then went to his own swing and we were swinging back and forth, while I was swinging i remembered what happened at Sasuke's house where he fell and glared at Itachi I thought it was odd and that something was up so I asked him "hey Sasuke......" i said turning to my best friend "hm" he said turning to look at me "what was all that in the house?" i asked "all what?" he said looking confused so I tried again clearer this time "when you fell, you yelled 'something' out loud than glared at Itachi and he smirked telling you,you should be careful and that you don't want to ruin that cute face of yours " i explained "oh,that" he said and went silent for a while....

Sasuke's P.O.V

We were swinging when Sakura suddenly called me "hey Sasuke......" I turned to face her and said "hm" than she asked me a question I didn't really understand "what was all that in the house? I asked her all what and she explained her question now I understood I just said 'oh that' .... before I got a flashback of what happened in the house......

Narrators P.O.V

Flashback...

when sasuke bolted out of his room to go greet his bestfriend he was in a real hurry to see her again and they see eachother almost everyday so it's normal for him that whenever she comes he feels happy and excited so he was half walking half running down the staires when he suddenly stopped to see itachi infront of him "oh hey nii~san" sasuke said "hey there why you in a hurry?" itachi asked "oh becau-" but sasuke was cut off by itachi "oh wait don't tell me " itachi kneels down to get to sasuke's level "little brothers girlfriend is here thats why sasuke is excited do tell me sasuke~kun did you two have your first kiss yet?"

Itachi said standing up, sasuke was flushed by the words his brother just said 'kiss?..for heaven sake nii~san we're still 6 ......sakura my girlfriend?' even the thought of it made sasuke blush than he snapped out of his thought and gave itachi the glare "NII~SAN I'LL KILL YOU" sasuke said running after itachi who was infront of him a few seconds ago "catch me first little brother' itachi called back to sasuke "plus it's not like I was lying" he continued "ITACHIIIIII" sasuke yelled furiously.

End of flashback

Sasuke's P.O.V

"Sasuke hello earth to Sasuke" Sakura waved her hand  in front  of me "huh, oh sorry sakura I dozed off for a while where were we ?" I asked her "well you were about to answer my question" she said "oh yeah the incident,well itachi said something that got on my nerves so i ran after him and tripped" I said "oh,well be careful next time I dont want you to break a bone or something, plus you know itachi likes teasing you just dont pay attention" she said with concern in her voice.

'what did I do to deserve a caring girl like her,' I thought, I smiled at her before saying "your right I'll be careful next time promise" she looked at me with her shiny green eyes,they speak by themselves and smiled at me "good, be careful I don't want to lose my besfriend" she said looking down quickly hiding her face, for a second I could've sworn I saw a hint of red on her cheeks before she hid her face, I smiled at what she said and then I lifted her face to make her look at me and smiled before I say "don't worry you won't " with that we went back to swinging on our swings.

A/N: well my cherry blossoms there's another chapter done hope you enjoy see you next time BYEEE!