The snake tastes her own poison

Sasuke's P.O.V

Sakura was peacefully sleeping on my chest with a smile on her face. I let out a small sigh and kissed her cheek. I can look at her all day and never get tired. But I need to think of a way to get back at Karin killing her would do the trick but that's illegal. I decided to think about it later and enjoy the peace I have now and the fact that Sakura is here beside me. I smiled and closed my eyes, about to sleep to when her bedroom door flew open. I jumped up from my comfortable position causing Sakura to wake up too and rub her eyes in the most cutest way.

I glared at the intruder or intruders to figure out the whole Konoha 9, or 10 since Kiba's girlfriend is staying in Konoha high; are all looking at us in awe. That's when I look to see how my arm is now wrapped around Sakura's waist. "Guys...what the hell!!" Sakura whines making me chuckle. I kissed her cheek and turned to our friends who were now fangirling.

"Okay not that I don't LOVE this and all," Tenten points at us before continuing "But what, how, when?" she asks and everyone agrees. "Alright sit down." Sakura sighs and crawls out of my arms. Then she starts to tell them what happened. "Okay 0ne, I told you it'll be fine, I mean a lifetime of being best friends and then boyfriend and girlfriend won't go to waste just like that," Selena tells Sakura who replies with a small chuckle. "And secondly what's the plan cause I want to kill this bish." Selena finishes and Kiba takes her hand pulling her back on the ground and in his arms to stop her from breaking something.

"I want to kill her but it's illegal so what's the next best thing?" I ask and Sakura gives me a mischievous grin. She stands up and looks at all of us. "Okay here's the plan."

~The next day (drivers test and spring dance)~

I walk up to Karin following the plan we all discussed yesterday. "Hey, Karin." I try to sound like how I sound when I'm talking to Sakura. She turns to look at me shocked but gives me a smile "Hello Sasuke~kun, how can I help you?" She asks with a "sweet" voice, Ughhh lord help me. "I figured out Sakura was cheating so we broke up. And I wanted to ask you to the spring dance." I say casually and she jumps up and down squealing bursting my poor eardrums. "Yes, thousand times yes." She answers and I put on a forced smile.

"Alright, then I'll see you around." I walked to the school parking lot since me and the others are having our drivers tests right now. "How did it go did she believe it?" Sakura asks as she comes to kiss my cheek. "Yup and I hate this by the way," I growl and pretend to be mad at her. She hugs me "I know I don't like this too, but she needs to come to the dance for us to get back at her. It's not like I like to share my boyfriend." She mumbles the last part not wanting me to hear it but I did.

I grinned and turned to her "Oh? Is someone jealous?" I teased and she turned red. But what she did next had my heart skip a beat. She went on her tiptoes and pressed her lips on mine kissing me slowly. She pulls away too soon, I open my eyes to look at her smiling face "I am and I'm not afraid to admit it." She winks and runs off to the car she's going to be driving. I chuckled and casually placed my hands in my pockets and walked to the car I was supposed to drive.

~After the tests~

Sakura's P.O.V

I ran towards Sasuke with a smile. He turns to me and I jump wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, almost knocking him off balance almost. He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Passed?" He asks and I nod my head violently making him laugh "You?" I ask and he nods his head. I smile as he kisses my cheek and I unwrap my arms and legs from his neck and waist dropping down softly on the floor. "Looks like we all made it." Ino squeals and all of us laugh.

~Time skip after school at Sakura's house~
Me and the girls are getting ready for the dance, so far Ino has her hair in a side braid, and has light makeup and a cute light blue dress.