A/N IMPORTANT

Harley~chan: Hey my amazing cherry blossoms so this is an important authors note therefore I thank whoever is reading it. Now on with the announcements.

1.) I want to personally thank all of you guys who are reading this book and I am so amazed and proud to say that everlasting has almost reached to 1k reads. So I want to thank all of you and say that you all are amazing.

2.) I want to thank my sisters laurenzgalaxy and nikii_star who help me when I get into the case of a massive writers block. They are both authors as well so if you like go check out their stories coz they are amazing and I honestly can't live without them.

3.) So I have plans for this book and one of it consists of a sequel.The sequel is however NOT 100% I'm just thinking of writing it when the books finished which it's most definitely not yet. So if there was any updates on the sequel info I'll tell you guys.

4.) Next is about a new book that not only am I writing but so are my sisters. It is called Reckless behaviour R.B for short and so far we have published 4 chapters so if you guys are into comedy and adventure you can check it out if you like the book is in my profile.

5.) Next up is a book series that I'm planning to write it's NOT published yet but I a definite that it will be someday in the future. The book is a fantasy and adventure kind with some comedy along the pages. It is about 5 girls who their lives changed on a strange yet interesting day. The series name will be Mystic Girls and yes this is a series meaning that there's gonna be more than one book. So I will tell you guys when/if it's published so if you're interested you can check it out.

6.)Along with this chapter there is going to be a chapter published this chapter however will NOT be the continuation of the last it will be more about the book, what inspired it and so on.

I am trying my best to update as much as I can but currently I can't due to writers block and stress so I'm taking a bit of time to breathe and hang out with my sisters. Again thank you all for all the love to this book from the silent readers to the ones who vote or comment I love you all and I'm glad that you guys are enjoying this story.

Till we meet again BAIIIIII❤️🌸