A misunderstanding PT2

Sakura's P.O.V

Sasuke has been really distant with not only me but the others too. I don't know what's going on but I'm going to find out. I grabbed my phone and started texting Itachi. We have a free period right now so we can use our phones. And Sasuke clearly keeps on avoiding the topic so I decided to text Itachi.

Me: Hey Itachi. I'm really sorry if I'm bothering you but it's urgent                                                                    can you text back once you got this thanks

I waited for a few minutes and suddenly heard a *ding* from my phone I turned it on to see it was Itachi. Thank goodness.

Itachi: You're no bother at all Sakura what's so urgent?

Me: It's about Sasuke he's been acting very distant with not only me but the others too and when I try to bring it up he changes the topic and says he's fine

Itachi: Well I don't know why he's acting like this but know that you're not alone                                         he has been distant with us too

Me: Has anything weird happened in the last few days?

Itachi: No other than him getting texts a lot every day but I guess that's you guys

Me; No.... he stopped texting us and never replied when we did so we stopped texting him

Itachi: Hmm weird I can figure out who is the person who's texting him if you want                                whoever they are they're probably the reason for the cold behavior I haven't seen him like this since you left

Me: I know I shouldn't do this but I need to know why is he acting this way so can you please Itachi

Itachi: I'll try my best but I need time

Me: Alright thank you sooo much I owe you one

Itachi: No problem plus it's my brother we're talking about of course I'll help you should head for your next class I"ll text you when I find anything

Me: Alright thanks again Itachi

I placed my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my books. I was walking towards my locker when I saw Sasuke on his phone. He's probably texting that person Itachi was talking about. Well, what are we waiting for let's go talk to him. I walked up to him hugging my books close to my chest. "H..Hey Sasuke" I stuttered he quickly turns off his phone and places it inside his pocket. "Hey..." That's all he replies. " You've been....distant lately everything okay?" I asked him "Everything's fine why wouldn't I be fine." He answers blankly but sounds annoyed. "Well you haven't been talking, texting or hanging out with me or the others." I stated, " I am FINE Sakura." He raises his voice and I look in his eyes. He was hurt, confused, emotional.

But when he yelled at me I could see something in him snapped. I was on the edge of crying I looked down, my gaze on my shoes and managed to whisper loud enough for him to hear " I'm sorry." my voice cracked and a tear rolled down my cheek. I breathed in a shaky breath and looked at him one last time before I quickly grabbed my sketchbook and started running towards the garden.

I hid under a big cherry blossom tree and started sobbing my heart out. "Hey... what's wrong?" a soft voice asked "My boyfriend who is also my best friend has been acting very distant with me, his friends, and family. And every time I try to talk about it he changes the topic. A few minutes ago I think we had our first fight ever. I don't know what to do and I'm sorry I'm ranting out my feelings to you, you probably couldn't care less." I answered and turned to look at the girl who is now sitting beside me.

She had jade green eyes which looked like mine, long raven black hair with a strand of purple. She had snow white skin and cherry red lips. She smiled at me and her eyes were filled with kindness. "Hey...in every relationship there are fights whether we like it or not. Those who stay strong and do everything in their power to fix the problems always succeed. I'm pretty sure you'll find out what's wrong with him and you both will solve this problem together." She says with her soft voice and gives me a comforting hug.

"T...Thank you....I'm Sakura." I tell her in a croaky voice, she smiles " I know I'm Selena, Kiba's girlfriend." she says and instantly I feel like we're going to be close friends.

Sasuke's P.O.V

What's happening to me I...I yelled at Sakura..... DAMN IT. I can't get the look she gave me after I yelled at her out of my head.

Flashback

I got another text from the unknown person.

unknown: Heh you keeping away from her won't do and if you won't take my word for her cheating on you then why don't you catch her red-handed.

Me: How do you know all of this, who are you and why are you still texting me?

Unknown: Let's just say I'm a friend.

I just typed a simple reply. "H..Hey Sasuke.." I hear Sakura stutter I quickly turn my phone off and shove it in my pocket. " Hey..." I reply simply " You've been....distant lately everything okay?" she asks me. Yeah, totally I'm fine not sure who to trust anymore but FINE. "Everything's fine why wouldn't I be fine," I answer slowly getting annoyed.  "Well you haven't been talking, texting or hanging out with me or the others," she states.

" I am FINE Sakura." I raise my voice and that's the moment where she look at me. I can see she's hurt, lonely, afraid. Her eyes were filled with emotions. She looks down her gaze on her shoes and manages to whisper loud enough for me to hear. "I'm sorry." her voice cracks and she looks at me one last time with tear-filled eyes before she grabs her book quickly and runs away. I...I made her cry....me the one who always wanted her happy, who wanted her to smile every day, made her cry.

End of flashback

I need to find out if she actually likes Akio or not. And to make it even I'm not going to believe Unknown until I find out the truth myself.

Sakura's P.O.V

"You're Kiba's girlfriend?" I ask and she nods "You're beautiful." I state truthfully "Thank you, you're pretty cute too. And trust me when I say this Sakura. You and Sasuke will get through this I promise." She gives me another hug and for the first time, I feel like I have an older sister who would take care of me no matter what. Just like how I would do anything for Hana.

"Let's head to class ok? Ok" she wipes my tears and we both start walking to art class. After we got there we apologized for being half an hour late and sat down next to each other.

A/N: Hello my cherry blossoms so sorry bout the late update but I was quite busy anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I love you all so much. Till we meet again ❤️🌸